- di Utente Firefox 14623103, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5'Failed to connect please try again' bruhHello. We are sorry to hear about the issue. Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persist, please contact our support at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. - M.M.
- di KevinTX, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5RUN AWAY! This thing is so bad its bordering on criminal - and the support is even worse.
Having over 25 years of heavy IT experience, I would be embarrassed to even know anyone involved in this extension.
Constantly drops. Constantly freezes all Firefox connectivity. Logs out at random (where you dont even notice). And a couple times a week it wipes out everything in the bypass list.
Then, the support people will expect you to jump through their standard list of useless hoops. Uninstall/reinstall. Remove any/all AV software. Remove everything except THEIR POS extension.
It's a joke. They know it's junk. They probably just like wearing you out until you leave in exhaustion. I run clean browsers with very minimal extensions and nothing else related in anyway to connectivity.
And then they expect me to install their junk system-wise? haha. You cant even get it to work with FF. KMA.
P.S. Dont bother replying to me Nord Support. Been there. Done that. Dislike your support more than the extension.
UPDATE: See. Their canned response (below) proves my point about their uselessness. They clearly didnt read anything I said. It's probably just some automated script triggering responses by some keywords.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issues that you had to experience with our service. It's common to try and remove any interfering apps during troubleshooting as that's usually what causes the issues. However, if the extension is not working properly for you, you might have a better experience using our native desktop application if you'd like to try that. However, regarding any issues, we recommend contacting our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you with in-depth troubleshooting. -R.L.
- di Utente Firefox 13563695, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5NordVPN are still promoting its extension add-on for Android, knowing full well it is not possible to install it any more, unless using the Firefox Nightly build, with the developer options enabled. And even then it doesn't allow login, so is completely useless.
Not a good look.
EDIT following reply from NordVPN:
I wouldn't have commented here without having first raised the issue directly with NordVPN customer support.
I finally got past the chatbot and spoke with a real person, only to be fobbed off with all sorts of nonsense; ranging from an initial claim that the extension wasn't even supported on Firefox on Android, through to being unable to give any indication as to whether a fix was even planned and finally a refusal to accept that the NordVPN marketing hype, which still claims the extension is available for Firefox on Android, needed to be fixed.
So I won't be taking up the offer to waste more time with NordVPN.Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue with our extension. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di The Pro, 3 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Oh so happy to comment the customer for many years unfortunately once you paid you stuck.
Constant login is needed in windows app.
in addition, it is just a marketing the company dose good very bad vpn I DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO INSTALL THE ADD ON.Hello. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our service. Please contact our customer support, and we'll be happy to take a closer look at the issue. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nord-help.com. -G.M.
- di Kellerkind, 4 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Pro- es funktioniert manchmal ohne Probleme...
Im ernst es gibt (Erfahrung von Freunden) bessere und günstigere VPN Lösungen (die einen noch dazu nicht zwingen über 3 Jahre bei ihnen zu bleiben).
Ich würde es nicht nochmal kaufen.Hallo. Es tut uns leid, von Ihren Erfahrungen mit unserem VPN-Service zu hören. Es wäre großartig, wenn Sie das genaue Problem angeben könnten, das Sie erlebt haben. Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter. -G.M.
- di Brian Griffiths, 4 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Why can the extension not stay logged as it does on my iphone? A real pain to login every time, especially with the new login window and recaptcha. Can barely tell the difference between the cars, trains, boats & planes!
Performance also very variable, often stops or slows right down after a few minutes.
Still nearly 2 years subscriptio left, but thinking of changingHello. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please try reinstalling the browser extension and check if there are no other extensions installed on your browser that can interfere with the NordVPN extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you further. -A.S.
- di SoftwareBabe, 4 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Because this VPN is in Panama, I trust it more than American VPNs. I use Nord along with TOR at the same time. NORD HAS NEVER FAILED ME! I GIVE IT A SOLID 5 OUT OF 5.
- di Utente Firefox 14644789, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Absolute garbage. Sometimes won't allow you to connect to websites at all. Site exclusions that rarely ever work, causing you to connect using VPN in places you don't want to.
SLOW SLOW SLOW. Sometimes so slow that your connection will completely time out. Using NordVPN is like going back to dialup. I wouldn't reccomend this crap for free, nevermind the money I shelled out for 2 years of service and a "dedicated" IP that somehow keeps getting flagged for misuse.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. Please try clearing cookies and cache of your browser to check if the issue persists as well as reinstalling the extension. If that does not help, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net for help. -G.M.
- di USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 4 mesi faValutata 2 su 5I have not actually used this, but my experience with this company is they give NOTHING for free. Their free trials are bogus, waste of time trying to get one. From memory the last time I looked at it, they were just trying to get you to pay by making you think it's free when it's not. I hate dishonest developers who pretend to offer something they do not.Hello. We currently offer a 7-day free trial for new customers, who purchase the subscription through Google Play Store. Additionally, we do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for all initial purchases. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.