- di Utente Firefox 14471957, 13 giorni faValutata 3 su 5It is not quite 5 stars.
If it had a feature where you can have a custom dns on the add-on just like the windows client that would be great
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 13 giorni faHello and thank you for your honest feedback. We will keep it in consideration upon further developing and polishing our products to fit your comfort and needs. In case you have any further insights, feel free to share at support.nordvpn.com! -Drea
- di Utente Firefox 16697036, 2 mesi faValutata 3 su 5this is the good vpn but any this extension not fully running
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi faHello. It would be great if you could specify the exact issue that you have experienced while using our browser extension for us to provide you with assistance on its resolve. We're always glad to help! -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 14409160, 2 mesi faValutata 3 su 5It's finicky at best. will sometimes wither take a long time to log in or never log in at all, which is annoying because it signs you out of your account every time the browser is closed.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi faHello. Apologies for all the inconveniences. Please try reinstalling the browser extension and check if there are no other extensions installed that could be interfering with the NordVPN extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you further. -G.M.
- di -=MagicznyMagik=-, 3 mesi faValutata 3 su 5after changing the password, the firefox plugin does not accept new settings, the main application works without any problems with the new password
I turned off all firefox add-ons and then logging was positive
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 mesi faHello! Please try reinstalling our proxy extension. If you're still unable to log in, please try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on the issue in more detail. -L.L.
- di just, 4 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Needs improvement. Favorite countries could be added.
Sometimes the complete list of countries does not show up, you have to logout and login again to see the whole list but somehow countries from recent connections work. So, a simple favorites list which is kept locally will do a lot more than recent connections.
edt: Once more, I propose adding favorite countries/servers to prevent deleting cache, cookies or logging in-out everytime that error occurs.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 mesi faHello! We'd strongly recommend to clear cache and cookies of the browser to check whether the issue persists. If so please make sure to contact our support team via live chat at support.nord-help.net -Neo
- di Radek, 6 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Sometimes work correctly but from time to time I need to reinstall in order to work smoothlyHello. Please double check if there are no other add-ons installed on your browser that could interfere with the NordVPN browser extension. If the issue still persists, try reinstalling both the browser and the extension completely. In case that does not help, please contact our support team once again at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -G.M.
- di Samuel, 6 mesi faValutata 3 su 5I have the same problem for "The proxy moz-proxy://us8107.nordvpn.com:89 is requesting a username and password. The site says: “NordVPN”". I change the account with a friend, i reinstall the add-on, and i still can´t solve it. Please help meeeHello! We would recommend fully clearing the cache and cookies for your browser, which should resolve the issue occurred. Steps on how to do so can be found here: https://nordvpn.com/blog/how-to-clear-your-cache/
Make sure to contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com if the issue remains afterwards. -Neo
- di Einhornyordle, 8 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Why does the add-on require me to allow it to run in private windows? What if I don't want to use it in private windows anyway? Does it just want to collect some data when I use a private window, which exists to prevent tracking to a certain level? Kinda ironic for a VPN/Proxy Service...
Edit because of the Developer response: "You may choose to enable or disable this permission when installing the add-on, as well as in the Menu > Extensions section." No, I can't and that's the issue: If I do this the extension won't work any more, if I click on it it just tells me that the "Permission to run in private windows is required by Firefox for the extension to work." even in regular, non private/incognito windows.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 8 mesi faHello. The permission to work in private windows is required for the add-on to work in private browsing mode also known as incognito. You may choose to enable or disable this permission when installing the add-on, as well as in the Menu > Extensions section. -G.M.
- di Hugoroy, 8 mesi faValutata 3 su 5A nice, functional add-on, but lacking several features. Unlike the desktop app for Windows, it does not have a killswitch for if your connection drops for whatever reason, something I find pertinent with web browsers especially, since if a connection is lost on many sites an auto-reconnect will be attempted. The server-browser is very lacking, with only the ability to choose countries rather than specific servers, as well as barring the specialty servers available in the Windows App like Dedicated IP. The total lack of the features (or the manner in which they are hidden, if they do exist and I simply cannot find them) is disappointing. it is good for on-the-fly IP switching, but for privacy? Not enough control to be useful.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 8 mesi faHello. We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our service and applications. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to contact us at https://support.nord-help.net/.
Regarding there being less features on the browser extension - this is normal because the browser extension only acts as a proxy for your browsing to hide your IP address, it does not provide data encryption like the desktop version. Because of this, you can only select countries to connect to and the specialty servers are non-existent on the extension. Same for such features like the Kill-switch. If you'd like access to all of those features and if data encryption while browsing is what you're after we recommend connecting with the desktop application instead of the browser extension. If you have any further questions or need any further help please don't hesitate to contact our support via the link mentioned before. -R.L.
- di Utente Firefox 13731703, 10 mesi faValutata 3 su 5My usual download speed is 200 but with nord it reduces to 50 or around abouts. This could be improved hopefully for better download speeds.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 mesi faHello. VPN connection speed is highly dependent on a number of factors and can be improved by altering a few settings dependently on the configuration used. Therefore, we'd advise you on contacting our customers' support team at support.nordvpn.com so they could provide you assistance on its improvement. Thank you!