- di Ema, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5The firefox addon is terrible. If you choose 3 different countries for your VPN, it won't EVER load the country list again, you'll need to uninstall and install it again. Needless to say that it's not acceptable.Hello. Please try reinstalling the browser extension and check if there are no other extensions installed on your browser that can interfere with the NordVPN extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you further. -G.M.
- di icstars, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5totally unnecessary add-on and i would personally suggest Mullvad over Nord
reply to developer:
sure, i'll provide more detail ... who ultimately owns Nord?Hello. We're sorry to hear about that. Could you maybe specify your review and give us more details about what exact issues did you experience with our services? We would like to help you resolve them. -R.L.
- di Utente Firefox 13058117, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Does not work anymore. Although I have a paid account I just can't use it anymore. It says it can't connect to their servers and it does not show any country list. I can however connect through the desktop app without problems.
Support Bot at support.nord-help.net does not have a option for firefox addon.Hello! Please do try to reinstall the NordVPN extension as well as clear the cache of your browser to check whether the issue persists. In case it does, you may choose General category whilst accessing our chat support and our team will surely assist to guide you through it. -Neo
- di just, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Needs improvement. Favorite countries could be added.
Sometimes the complete list of countries does not show up, you have to logout and login again to see the whole list but somehow countries from recent connections work. So, a simple favorites list which is kept locally will do a lot more than recent connections.
edt: Once more, I propose adding favorite countries/servers to prevent deleting cache, cookies or logging in-out everytime that error occurs.Hello! We'd strongly recommend to clear cache and cookies of the browser to check whether the issue persists. If so please make sure to contact our support team via live chat at support.nord-help.net -Neo
- di cschrils, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5this thing does not connect, keep getting the same failed to connect error...Hello. Please try reinstalling the browser extension and check if there are no other extensions installed on your browser that can interfere with the NordVPN extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you further. -R.L.