- di Utente Firefox 13439033, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Every few days, the plugin display the icon that I'm logged in and connected, but when I check my IP, I'm not. Neat, I'm naked witout knowing it!
If I try to log in, it pops up "You are logged in" but when I want to connect to a server it says "please log in". The only ways to exit from this infinite loop is to uninstall the plugin, clear cache and re-install the plugin. What a waste of time....
Support says to contact the chat. Chat is a bot and says to contact support. Infinite loop, again.
The server accuracy is really poor.
When I connect to the "France" server, websites think I'm somewhere else.
Since there is very few IP adress with this plugin, I have captcha on almost every secured websites.Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience with our service! Could you give our support team another chance? You may reach them via live chat at support.nordvpn.com or email@example.com email address. To get connected to an agent right away make sure to ask for a 'live agent' when you are connected to the bot. We'd love to help you out on these issues resolve after further investigation! -G.M.
- di Utente Firefox 16916039, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I cant even express the amount of times that ive been all over the internet and go to the x in the corner to close my browser to realize this thing has magically logged itself out again and even if i remember to check it first i cant even sign in without going through the trouble of deleting my cache and cookies like they say in all the replies to the bad reviews just for it to happen all over again the very next time i open my browser. i even took the time to make a profile just so i could write this comment that's how much it aggravates me!!!!Hello. We're terribly sorry to hear about these issues! Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- di Zeronok, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Ok, now I'm really pissed off... it's the 5th time (if not more) the plugin break, when the subscription end I will not renew it.
It's absolutely unacceptable that I use the vpn rarely and 50% of times the plugin is broken.
And please, don't tell me to contact customer support, both of us know that it's not users fault, this problems go a long way back in time.
PS: the problem is the login loop sever users are writing about.Hello. We are sorry to hear about your experience, however, it would be great if you could specify the issue you're currently experiencing (being unable to login in, connect, error messages, etc.) in order for us to better understand it and solve it as soon as possible. We'd be glad to help. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 16908182, 4 mesi faValutata 2 su 5It stucks very often last weeks. Not possible to change the server or even log out. Only reinstallation helps. And connection also poor at that time.Hello! Please make sure to contact us via Twitter DMs @NordVPN or support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist you to resolve the issue. -Neo
- di Lauri, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5It freezes a lot and have to reinstall it several times a monthHello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 14497672, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This extension has issues logging me in. It asks me to log in. I click on "Log In with Nord Account", a popup window opens, I log in successfully, and the window closes itself. But then the extension still acts as if I hadn't logged in. So it's completely unusable.Hello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- di Antra, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5The extension stopped working and throws you in the login infinite loop for such a long time already. Plenty of complaints regarding the issue with all the same 'Please contact the support' responses. Can not wait for my subscription to end, this is a no-go.Hello. We are sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persist, we recommend contacting our support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.
- di Utente Firefox 13053862, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Not for the first time, the extension suddenly stopped working. Not for the first time, I uninstalled the extension and re-installed it again to make it work again. That DOES NOT WORK this time. Well... it works for ONE session. If I close the browser, I have to reinstall it again. Otherwise, I get the same infinite loop requesting that I login again that other users are reporting. Yes I've deleted my cookies. Yes I know Nord makes a separate VPN program and no, I don't want to use it. I want *this plugin* to work. Please fix it. Please keep it working. My NORD subscription expires in October and I'm now considering other providers. Update: Lowering score from 2 to 1 star for the boilerplate response. Stop breaking the add-on and test it better before pushing new releases.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issue. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the situation. We would be happy to help you out on this issue's resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di cnaipep, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Я пользовался многими разными vpn, и с этим у меня было самое большое количество проблем. А так часто ломать авторизацию для пользователей - надо обладать несомненным талантом. не рекомендую. ужасно...Здравствуйте, приносим извинения за доставленные неудобства. Было бы здорово, если бы вы связались с нашей службой поддержки, чтобы они могли проверить проблему и помочь вам решить ее быстрее. Наша команда доступна 24 часа в сутки 7 дней в неделю по адресу support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di Coolverine26, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5After the last NordVPN update, this add-on wouldn't log in, then after I tried removing and re-adding it, just kept saying I needed to enable it on private windows in order to use it. about:addons showed it was already enabled for private windows, tried disabling that option and then removing the addon, then added it back and enabled it again for private windows. Seems to be working for now, this issue will probably come back with the next NordVPN update.
*edit* Such a wonky app. This time my PC was asleep, after waking the main NordVPN app didn't reconnect on its own even though it's set to, then the Firefox add-on was stuck on a spinning circle trying to log in. The last time something like this happened, going to the settings (gear icon) on the add-on and logging out was able to fix it, but this time it was completely stuck. Removed the add-on from about:addons in Firefox, restarted Firefox and then reinstalled it again. Had to log back in after enabling it on private windows, but it's working now. We'll see for how long.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the trouble. If the issue persists in the future, please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di Snake_Wildlife, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5After the update, you can login as many times as you want, you get stuck in a loop, cant select a server, we cannot use this. To Developer responder, please stop telling people to reinstall and delete cookies/cache and go on a 'try to fix it' crusade across their perfectly working computers, you need to work this code related bug out and stop sending people on wild goose-chases. This is a broken add-on and after we have all tried everything we can on our end, YOU need to step up after taking our money and take responsibility with at minimum an apology that thousands of users right now are unable to use your service after paying for it.
The finger is being pointed at YOU now, stop deflecting people with text-book excuses, and fix it. This fault is on YOUR end. YOU need to contact whoever has developed this addon and get them to work out the flaw.
You want to keep earning our money? GET TO WORK. The one star ratings are pouring in as you continue to avoid this issue, and you will no doubt start hemorrhaging customers.
If you want to earn our trust back before it's too late, now is the time for you to wake up!
Contacting support teams, re-installing Windows, clearing cache, fresh reinstalls etc etc, you are wasting our time, our systems are flawless, your Addon broke two weeks ago and the reports are piling in on your desk, do not ignore them.
Start taking these reviews seriously and knock off the "Its your fault, now jump through some hoops" responses. Taking on the noble quest of getting in touch with the lead coder to go on a fixing journey is not our job or responsibility, we have busy lives to run and bills to pay, YOU need to inform your superiors, YOU need to take responsibility, YOU need to fix this. Have i used enough 'You' 's ?
INFORM YOUR SUPERIOR. 2 weeks of total breakdown is not acceptable for a service that claims:
Uptime: NordVPN offers a 99.9 % uptime guarantee.
You have broken your garauntee. Yes your servers are probably "up", but anybody using this add-on has not been able to connect to them for 2 weeks.
Edit: The response below seems to imply you didnt bother to read this complaint. Well i cant be bothered to use your service any further, you have lost this customer. Fix your addon, and stop wasting our time blaming the customer.Hello. We are sorry to hear about the situation. Please make sure you are using the latest available version of the extension (2.30.3). If so, yet the issue still persists, contact our customer support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com so they could take a closer look at the issue. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 14646897, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Same as many other users: keeps me logged out, not usable anymore, and no answer from the customer service. Very disappointing, I won’t renew my subscription.Hello! Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persist, we recommend trying to reach our support team once again. You can contact them via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.
- di Kyle, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5It has stopped working. It asks me to sign in, I do, it says sign in successful but when I click on the icon it asks me to sign in again.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.Hello. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.