- di wz1m, 19 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Your add on does not work. I log in, and it confirms I logged in. No access to the add-on. I've tried re-downloading and it doesn't work. Your app is broken. I paid you 300 dollars for the year. FIX IT! I will not be buying your vpn in the future. It's been almost a month
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 19 giorni faHello. We're sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try reinstalling/updating your browser. If the issue persist, we recommend contacting our support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.
- di korefuji, 19 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Really poor app, breaks all the time. Have to uninstall and reinstall frequently, clear cache all the time. It's really really poor
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 19 giorni faHello. We're sorry to hear about your experience while using our browser extension. Please contact us directly via support.nordvpn.com or @nordvpn on Twitter to get this situation checked out and get the issue fixed in no time! Our team is available 24/7. -A.S.
- di Mikul, 20 giorni faValutata 1 su 5This version doesn't allow me to log in. Hitting the login button bring up a popup that takes 30s to load. After entering my credentials it tells me that I have logged in, but I cannot select any countries to log in from as it says that I am not logged in.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 20 giorni faHello. We're sorry to hear about the trouble! Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persists, we recommend contacting our support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.
- di Utente Firefox 16945858, 21 giorni faValutata 1 su 5this is very stupid like most people we paid for a service that cant even be fulfilled you offer a broken false advertised extension not only does is stop working randomly when it does good luck trying to log back in because i guess no one cares anymore at the nord team because these login issues have been here for a long time. I would recommend finding a company that actually cares what they put out.Hello! Please make sure to contact us via Twitter DMs @NordVPN or support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist you to resolve the issue. -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 15083816, 21 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Every time it logs you out, you have to uninstall the addon and reinstall it to log back in again. If you don't it won't work. Please fix this NordVPN.Hello. We do appreciate your feedback and will definitely share it with the team. In the meantime, if you have any questions of requests, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com or Twitter @NordVPN.
- di Utente Firefox 16945079, 22 giorni faValutata 1 su 5geen ster waardig, kan niet inloggen. Nord VPN is zo wie zo ellende.Hallo. Neem contact op met onze klantenondersteuning, zodat zij het probleem nader kunnen bekijken. We helpen u graag om dit probleem op te lossen. Ons team is 24/7 online op support.nordvpn.com. -Neo
- di foxyreviewer, 24 giorni faValutata 1 su 5SO MANY TIMES this extension will not allow you to login and then you have to delete and reinstall the extension. Then you also have to re-add all your websites to the whitelist because many dont work with vpns. This is getting super annoying and I will be turning off automatic renewal if this isnt fixed soon. This is NOT A FREE VPN, you have to PAY for it.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 24 giorni faHello. We're terribly sorry to hear that you're encountering issues with our service and offer our apologies for the inconvenience. Please contact us directly via support.nordvpn.com or @nordvpn on Twitter to get this situation checked out so you can use the service more reliably and practically as soon as possible. - A.V.
- di hikaru.ae, 25 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Log-in issues have been present for way too long. Having to uninstall and reinstall the extension is such a chore. I wouldn't complain if it was a free VPN, but we all pay good money for our VPN subscription for this shit of a service.Hello. Apologies for all the troubles! We can assure you that our team is working on the issue resolve that should be released with the next update. In the meantime, feel free to contact our customer support to troubleshoot the issue. We are always here to help out! Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- di Utente Firefox 16941025, 25 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Login doesn't workHello. Our team is currently working on the issue's resolve. Apologies for any inconveniences. Please contact our customer support for assistance regarding the matter. We would be happy to help you out and troubleshoot it together! Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- di X@bi, 25 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Like many people I have this login issue, only workaround is to uninstall/reinstall the addon.
This NordAccount thing is the worst idea ever, login and password was better, I have to constantly relogin through the browser, which defeats the purpose of the VPN when I am in a censored country. Definitely not renewing....
EDIT: Nope, even without any other addon and on different systems the login error is there, and completely random. Your login system is just a bad idea IMO. I miss the old one with login and password, and you could just add 2FA. It used to randomly disconnect but it was easier to connect.
EDIT2: Obviously everybody has issues with your addon so please stop saying "Sorry, if it persists contact the customer support" and fix your lousy login....Hello. Apologies for the trouble! However, please try disabling any additional extensions, such as adblcokers, which might interfere, and check if the issue persists. As for NordAccount, you should be able to access it even in countries with internet restrictions. If you're unable to or the login issues persist, please reach out to our customer support team for them to check on what could be causing the issue. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 16940070, un mese faValutata 1 su 5this extension is busted right now in mozilla. cannot use it as it keep asking for log in over and over.Hello! We're sorry to hear about the experience you had with our browser extension. Perhaps you can try reinstalling it, and, if the issues persist, could you try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? We're ready to help you out anytime! -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 14293021, un mese faValutata 1 su 5I have the perpetual login issue as well.
There's no "Cancel" button available as support here suggested.
Terrible experience, seems like I need to seriously consider changing VPN providerHello. Apologies for the troubles! Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- di Utente Firefox 16923137, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Plugin simply does not work. Whenever I log in the UI keeps asking me to log in again, as if it doesn't realize I just did. Yes, I have contacted your customer support (they said there was nothing they could do), cleared cache, reinstalled plugin, disabled all other plugins/extensions, and it still does not work.Hello! Clicking "Cancel" on the pop-up to login should allow you to ignore the visual bug and remain connected, however, if you'd like to continue troubleshooting, please make sure to contact us via Twitter DMs @NordVPN and we'll assist you to resolve the issue. -Neo
- di Zesko, un mese faValutata 2 su 5I am using paid version of NordVPN.
But it is in Firefox crazy slower than the same NordVPN in Chrome/Chromium, but both have the same public IP when they are in incognito/private mode.
1. Open Firefox and NordVPN Login works fine. (Block WebRTC and CyberSec are enabled or disabled)
2. Check www.speedtest.net without private mode, Ping, Download and Upload work fine like Chrome.
3. Open new private mode window of Firefox. (More than 10 min using websites as streaming like YouTube in private mode)
4. Check www.speedtest.net with private mode. Only Ping and Download work fine, but Upload does not work like 0 Mbps.
NordVPN extension has maybe a new bug in Firefox with private mode in all devices. Can you fix it? Thanks!
Hi Neo, I did. NordVPN support has forwarded my case to the developer team.Hello. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -Neo
- di prinzwit, un mese faValutata 1 su 5the login problem, man it is horrible! i know i already successfully logged in, the setting shows log out button. but the front interface only display log in option. check it on chrome, it is fine. please fix this. i cant use this add-on.Hello! Clicking on "cancel" button on the pop-up will ignore the visual bug if you have already logged in, however, if you'd like to clear it out entirely you'd have to clear cache and cookies of your browser. Thank you! -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 16933873, un mese faValutata 1 su 5It's stuck in a login loop since weeks. Can't log in, says it does but it doesn't, so can't use it. Go away. Broken. Period.
Problem appeared for me with recent update that use a popup that get you to login.
Bro, it's not even practical. Anyway.
Did all the basic stuff, meaning, uninstalling/installing, clearing cache ect. You know the drill. No fix, and if such operations do not work, the fault's not on my end, as a basic user i should not have to mutate into a nerd goblin and do a rain dance around the system files of my computer in order to find a fix.
People are paid for this.
I mean (I hope...).
Paid to do the job.
Not the goblin one, dammit.
Go see the other reviews, most recent users talk about similar issues.
Also no solutions given openly, unless by adressing a ticket to support team, which i have nor the time nor the will to do.
When most reviews talk about a said problem it's not about specific cases anymore.
So, dear sweetie Nordie, i don't need a ticket or a kiss on my forehead, i need an update, or the choice to go back to an older version, when it worked smoothly.
Those were good times.
- di Just another FF user, un mese faValutata 2 su 5The extension requires login every time FF updates, can't use saved passwords, as well as having infinite spin issues if you disconnect from the VPN on one session and tries to reconnect on the next session. Pretty poor User Experience tbh.Hello! We're sorry to hear about the experience you had with our proxy extension. Perhaps you can try reinstalling it, and, if the issues persist, could you try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? We're ready to help you out anytime! -L.L.