Se valoró con 4 de 5
4 estrellas de 5
- por AJB, el hace una horaSe valoró con 1 de 5It was great when it came out, and finally it was a working add-on that could reverse your playlist, and then it suddenly died.
Sadly, the author has been occupied that he or she couldn't update/fix this anymore, so... consider this abandoned.
- por FVBryM, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Needs a LOT of work before I'll ever consider it again. Intrusive constant pop-up asking for money...NO FUCKING WAY. That's why extensions like this exist...we don't want ANNOYING BULLSHIT like that!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13023563, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Great extension, an absolute must-have, unfortunately Mozilla has recently decided to be extremely anal about it, so it's no longer supported here. Go to the developers github for newer versions
- por Usuario de Firefox 12463765, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 521.4.2020/// As of today, Iridium completely breaks YouTube's autoplay. Keeps on giving a "playback error". Forced to disable it for now.
Used to be a 5/5 app until the recent updates which removed all of its functions.
Go back to version 0.2.5 if you want this addon to work properly.
- por 43615, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5IMPORTANT: Use old version!
This is a great extension with many useful features. There aren't any alternatives offering the same quality. Amazing work!
HOWEVER, due to some issues explained on the GitHub page, most of the functions are gone in the current version. Until the functionality is restored, you should use the latest "old" version for now, which is 0.2.5. You can find the version archive under the "More information" section of the store page.
- por Optimus1008, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Used to work fine... right now though, it just completly breaks YouTube for me. Not a single YouTube video wants to load while this add-on is active.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13553492, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5I loved this extension because of the wealth of features. Until the features return I have uninstalled and gone with a competing extension.
- por Nacon, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5This has worked so well... but lately, they updated with new UI setting with most of the features gone. Stated that it's "coming soon". Which is kinda stupid to do. They need to roll back the version and put the old features back in. They should only replace them when it's ready, not "coming soon" tacked on. The blacklist channels feature is one of the biggest reason why I use it... and it's not ready in this latest version. Stupid thing to do.