- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13553492, el hace 4 añosI loved this extension because of the wealth of features. Until the features return I have uninstalled and gone with a competing extension.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por tech-tie, el hace 4 añosUnusable in its current state. The dev is still working on it on GitHub tho, so it may come back.
I mostly just wanted this to blacklist channels, cuz blocking them doesn't seem to work.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12632998, el hace 4 añosThe 1.0.0 Update ruined this plugin for now.
I went back to 0.2.5 but my blacklist is gone.
The blacklist feature was the main selling point for me and many others.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12154843, el hace 5 añosIt was a decent replacement for Youtube Plus and the old Youtube Center, but the dev stopped updating it since Jan 2019. Now YT videos don't load anymore and the extension's settings are unreachable.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13874759, el hace 5 añosPrecisa de novas atualizações. É uma extensão 5 estrelas que poderá ser reavaliada com apenas uma estrela, se o desenvolvimento da extensão parar. Correção de bugs já seria o suficiente.
Para os teimosos, ainda é possível utilizar a extensão. Deixe habilitada a opção "Play videos automatically".
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14167972, el hace 5 añosThe add-on was excellent when it worked like it is supposed to. At some point YouTube updated behind the scenes, and the developer seems to have not caught up with the changes, rendering the add-on useless, as videos won't load when it is enabled. 5 stars when it worked. 2 stars now, hopefully the developers decide to do something about it soon.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13076202, el hace 5 añosThis addon is cool because it shows the days since a video was published and the number of videos a channel has, and it's nice that I can enable ads only on channels I am subscribed to. However it breaks the video player, because videos never load after the addon is installed and they are stuck on the loading icon.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13515963, el hace 5 añosDoesn't seem to work. Used to use Youtube Plus which worked fantastically until a few weeks ago, but had to switch to Iridium. The disable autoplay option doesn't stop video's from autoplaying, which is the only real feature I cared about
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13576768, el hace 5 añosWas amazing once. It recently underwent a major refactor which removed almost almost all the functionality. The remaining features are often buggy and don't work (e.g. the most important one, disable 60fps videos), or still in development. I will take another look at it in a few years when it's hopefully good again.