- Se valoró con 5 de 51.0.0 just does not work. Hope to fix it.
I’ll leave the rating for the previous one.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5***EDIT : Slowly going back to normal***
All went tits up with the new update. All options are gone, nothing works anymore except dark theme...
- Se valoró con 2 de 5The 1.0.0 Update ruined this plugin for now.
I went back to 0.2.5 but my blacklist is gone.
The blacklist feature was the main selling point for me and many others.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5I like how refined the newer version looks so far, but of course I'll be sticking to an older version until the features I consider essential are implemented. Thanks for the continual support.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5I use this for the blacklist. Now the update today has completely broken that feature. It's just gone. I saw a response to a review that suggesting using an old version, so I did that, but the blacklist that I spent months building is just gone. Why is it gone?
- Se valoró con 3 de 5Addon updated today with literally none of the features it had a few hours ago.
The only features in the current release are automatically playing videos and showing max res thumbnail.
I understand wanting to do multiple releases to get features out as you make them, but that doesn't un-ruin my experience using an addon that used to work more or less fine.
There should have been a second beta install, not a replacement with 0 features.You can always use the version that you prefer and only update when you wish, they are available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- Se valoró con 4 de 5This was a great app until the update. Now it dpes not work on Firefox for MacThe new version 1.0.0 has undergone huge changes and comes with few features with every new release, but if you want to use the previous version you can find it here still https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- Se valoró con 4 de 5It's been working great for my purposes until just a few minutes ago, the logo has become black and clicking on it says 404 not found. I tried disabling and re-enabling it, but to avail. Prolly needs a quick update (no updates showing right now) and it'll be up and running again. Recommended.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Kamil Jaszkowiak
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Used to work perfectly but just updated today and now I can't disable 60fps or anything because everything is "Coming Soon"
Shouldn't release an update to an add-on like this unless the extension is working! Especially since I currently can't find a working alternative in the meantime.
Guess I'll have to watch all the 60fps videos in 480p now...
Edit: Oh, okay, thank you!The decision to push small releases with new features means users won't have to wait for the entire extension to be fully developed. However this does not mean you cannot still use the previous version you prefer so head to the version list and pick the one you'd like to use instead https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- Se valoró con 2 de 5Installed this to get reverse playlists. The setting is there but the button doesn't show up.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Does not work... Video can't play after install Iridium...
The most funny and the biggest irony is, that userscript the "YouTube +" (see github.com/ParticleCore/Particle) works well... (I'm using Tampermonkey.) Are You sure that the Iridium is former the YouTube +? It does not look like that...
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Crap
- Se valoró con 1 de 5lag and bug
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This app is working as intended, you just need to head to the iridum's settings and enable autoplay. The app works after that.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This addon makes YouTube a lot more usable. I love the blacklist feature, the ability to disable autoplay, and ad control.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Could not play any videos on YouTube after installing this.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Видео на YouTube вообще перестали включаться после установки этого приложения. Как только удалил - всё опять заработало. правьте. Пока удаляю. Win 7 x64, Firefox 68.0.1 (32bit)