Se valoró con 4 de 5
4 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 12632998, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5The 1.0.0 Update ruined this plugin for now.
I went back to 0.2.5 but my blacklist is gone.
The blacklist feature was the main selling point for me and many others.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13884462, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I like how refined the newer version looks so far, but of course I'll be sticking to an older version until the features I consider essential are implemented. Thanks for the continual support.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15325652, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I use this for the blacklist. Now the update today has completely broken that feature. It's just gone. I saw a response to a review that suggesting using an old version, so I did that, but the blacklist that I spent months building is just gone. Why is it gone?
- por Wombort, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5The nuked features were re-added so I feel it's important to come back and adjust the review.You can always use the version that you prefer and only update when you wish, they are available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- por Usuario de Firefox 15325191, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5This was a great app until the update. Now it dpes not work on Firefox for MacThe new version 1.0.0 has undergone huge changes and comes with few features with every new release, but if you want to use the previous version you can find it here still https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- por Usuario de Firefox 15325064, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5It's been working great for my purposes until just a few minutes ago, the logo has become black and clicking on it says 404 not found. I tried disabling and re-enabling it, but to avail. Prolly needs a quick update (no updates showing right now) and it'll be up and running again. Recommended.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15324569, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Used to work perfectly but just updated today and now I can't disable 60fps or anything because everything is "Coming Soon"
Shouldn't release an update to an add-on like this unless the extension is working! Especially since I currently can't find a working alternative in the meantime.
Guess I'll have to watch all the 60fps videos in 480p now...
Edit: Oh, okay, thank you!The decision to push small releases with new features means users won't have to wait for the entire extension to be fully developed. However this does not mean you cannot still use the previous version you prefer so head to the version list and pick the one you'd like to use instead https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- por Usuario de Firefox 15183057, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Видео на YouTube вообще перестали включаться после установки этого приложения. Как только удалил - всё опять заработало. правьте. Пока удаляю. Win 7 x64, Firefox 68.0.1 (32bit)