Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Vladi928, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5A great idea, but ... Almost every time I go to Firefox, I find that the extension works extremely unstable, and the tabs change their place. I have already been tortured to clean up every time. Optimizing tree recovery using the cache only helps in 10% of cases. It remains to look for a new extension
- by JD, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is the main reason I use Firefox. I won't consider any other browser because of TST. No other browser has anything this fabulous. I started using the basics of TST as soon as I installed it. Over time, I began customizing it by adding more and more of its functions and making it even better.
- by Blade, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Best add-on I had EVER for Firefox. Stable, dependable, well-featured, well-documented. Not to mention it solves a problem (moving to 16:9 screens from 4:3) which browsers should have solved in the last 15 years, but ALL of them FAILED.
- by caouis, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5One of the best extension I use! Using a normal browser become a pain without it. Thank to Piro for making it (and for the hard work involved in porting it to webextension)
- by Bill, perhaps a cat, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Tree Style Tab has noticably increased my efficiency using Firefox. I tried using Vivaldi's with its vertical tabs - that's pretty good, but I find Tree Style Tab to be more polished. I can keep many tabs and thoughts ongoing, yet easily shift topics by hopping from one subtree to another. Recommended.