- by Firefox user 13949976, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Love the extension in general but please let us turn off the new 'New Tab' context menu option. We are used to 'reload' being the top selection and the 'New Tab' at the top has changed our workflow. Thanks!
- by Johann, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Since months I use your TST, but there is a problem:
When opening a lost session via Tab Session Manager the tab order ist lost.
Does nobody have this same problem ?
Perhaps its only an adjustment.
I did tests now by saving and reopen of a (one) window:
Reopening works fine when active tab is the most right one.
Atherwise only the tabs left to the active one are correct after reopening. The tabs to the right of the active one are reopened in wrong order.
What I think also, saving is not the problem, it's the reopening !
Whould be nice to hear if you found that as i do and more nice if you would correct this issue.
*** an older rating:
It's a must have for me, BUT there is a bug when FF 68.9.0esr crashes:
I had a structure with about 50 tabs. I closed this window, left an other open. The closed window was automatically saved in "Tab Session Manager". Shortly later my Browser crashed. I thought no problem I have saved my important window and structure.
. But NO, after FF restart there are no chronicles within FF and after restore from "Tab Session Manager" the structure was lost.
-> This loss never happens when I closed and restarted FF.
-How do I get back my structure ? or
-What must I do that in this situation my structure is automatically restored ?
Hopefully you are able to help !?! (running OS is Windows 8)
NOW I found a solution for me. Perhaps you will correct this once:
I found out that a restore from "TabSessionManager" is mirroring the tab-order.
So when Firefox is crashing and I really have to use a restore from "TabSessionManager", I save again the restored tabs and restore it again.
-> A double-mirroring will bring it in correct order and "TrueStyleTab" brings back my lost style.
Conclusion: I think the fault is in "TabSessionManager" not in "TrueStyleTab"
- by ZapNote, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works great! Only thing missing is I'd LOVE the option to be able to see tabs / trees from all open windows and not just the currently focused one. Is this possible?
- by Ithiloneth, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5I have been very happy using Tree Style Tab and I heartily recommend it.
However, with the latest version the "Create Group from Tabs" command was removed from the context menu and moved into another companion addon, rather than using the already built in function that lets you customize the context menu.
Further, this new addon is not monitored by Mozilla - which obviously makes the addon a no go for those of us who are concerned with security.
Luckily the old version is still available - here's hoping there's no security risk in using that one!
- by D81, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5I please, you would improve more the performance
My PC Alienware 17-r5 Windows 10 (19041.450)
+ a search function (duplicate tabs etc. like All Tabs Helper)
- by Radu Dan, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5you get the 5th star if you mention (on the first description line / permissions list somehow) that you only want to send one notification requesting feedback in the future
- by Xapi , 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Useful, Professional look, customizable and supports 3º party addons.
There is something weird compared to other vertical tab managers and is that there is no filter bar. I hope that there will be one in the future in TST or as TST's addon.