- by Fred Simmen, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5https://ibb.co/c6RhCbc
Anyone else having this issue in Tree style tab? I can't see the text. So I wanted to edit the Tree-style-tab config. And... this happened. So I changed it to white theme thinking that was it... no. I disabled dark reader- nada. I disabled my CSS stuff, and that wasn't it. I even reinstalled. Nothing
- by Laila, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5This is (or was) one of my favorite extensions, but then they decide to remove one of the most fundamental and needed features: grouping. It's a basic feature that should be in this main extension, and not in a separated one!!! The developer must have their decision reasons and probably related to maintenance burden... Still I'm kind of disappointed and pretty much lost at least 2 of 5 stars with this removal.
- by Firefox user 13727777, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5Die Anordnung mit vertikaler Baumstruktur erfolgt völlig willkürlich. Ih empfinde das als sinnlos und macht die Tabs unübersichtlich. Es wäre besser keine vertikale Baumstruktur aufgezwungen zu bekommen.
- by Ons-joe, a year agoRated 2 out of 5It would be great except it's not impossible under any circumstances to remove the existing tab bar in any way. I tried creating a userCrome.css file since that appeared to be the only way but to no avail. If I have no choice but to have a top tab bar there is no point in having your addon. Shame.
- by coolvibe, a year agoRated 2 out of 52-5-20 Review update:
I agree with Korkenwine review, the lack of Tabs Search options is a major missing option. Like many, when doing extensive online researching or shopping, I can easily have over 1K - 2K Tabs open, can get very hard to navigate in TST, do not always have time to go thru & clear out unwanted research tabs daily, that is why TST would be best to stay on top, to help quickly save multi list of ever growing tabs for later.
Again, TST is problaly the best (All in one) extension have found in last few years,but after so much troubleshooting, just cannot get TST to work consistently.
I am also using a fairly new Windows 10 64Bit Acer laptop, (not a 32Bit). I have ( 16GB RAM 1TB STORAGE), so I doubt if my PC hardware is the issue, as even most of the outdated Tabs extensions tested work, but have disabled them, due to lack of addtl options or updates. So my search, (would gladly Pay for even) for the closest TST addon & Full Tabs Mgr continues, until it gets worked out. Cheers!
Great concept, after trying hundreds of addons, TST has to be one of the top extensions , with most useful features if have many Tabs, & need in user friendly vertical drop down view, for quick navigation & saving, So we do not have to keep installing & removing several outdated junk extensions , that only do a few basic Tab management options in Windows 10 PCs.
**Really wish Firefox & other Top browsers, would create a built-in browser extension like Tree style tabs , with most useful features if have many Tabs need in user friendly vertical drop down view, for quick navigation & desired selection of Multi Tabs saving & bookmarking etc.
Even though Tree style Tabs is a great concept, but like others have said, it just has far too many
Bugs & issues , so cannot even use it hardly at this time.
Like many, I also Used to use the older Tree style Tabs version until it, like most addons became outdated, & full of issues.
Was very excited when this new version was released recently, with many more options, but sadly, have still not been able to get it to work correctly last few most current Firefox versions.
TST loads all of my few hundred Tabs in vertical TST Sidebar, but that’s it, cannot search thru, or scroll
Thru more only 12 tabs out of a few hundred, TST doe nothing, tree style keeps freezing up.
After spending days & hours scouring thru all the Tree style Tabs FAQs, & support forums pages,have always had bug reports enabled, also keep restarting cache, unchecking & rechecking all options, many times, to no avail.
Like many, just do not have nay more time or energy to diagnose why TST addon not working still.
***Would be great (if TST Developers put in a Built-in Errors & Bugs troubleshooter & Fix option) so we do not have To keep trying to figure all TST's issues & bugs with each Browser version update.
Again great concept, could be the one of the Best extensions ever, if developers could
Work out all the ongoing Sidebar Tabs issues & bugs, most other Tab Managers do not have all these issues, So can finally use TST, without all the ongoing headaches.
My online Reviews of Tree style Tabs Rated ( 2.6 out of 5 Stars).
- by Firefox user 13815547, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Does tabs, not very well. I understand it's due to new extensions API, but too bad, makes this extension useless. When not showing I'll get random popups about multiple tabs getting closed when I try to close one tab, with no explanation why. Uninstalling and dealing with the stupid default instead.
- by John01, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Hy.After a while i used this tee style tab i like the idea but.I don't like when people start to remove things like close tab and other fetures included from this adddon.To just have people asking it back again!Why people done so dumb things like this ?Please no.Just add back to the addon in the right mouse button menu ,close tab,and other things that were there.Put it simply please just add fetures don' remoive thoild and working ones.Thank you foir your work.
- by IPv1, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Used this for years.... Now with the stupid Multiselect crap I have actually begun to have an aneurysm. It is the most bloody absurd shit I've ever come across, I just want to be able to Ctrl+Tab switch through my hundreds of tabs, instead of having some STUPID invert back and forth between two tabs or some crap equivalent of window's task switcher. I will be sticking to 2.7.14 for a while now it seems... this really needs to be rectified.
- by knah, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Works decently half of the time. Other half of the time new tabs get inserted into random positions of the tree. Session restore is a nightmare as it mixes the tabs and destroys tree structure, so that multiple browser restarts (with session restores) are required to get something remotely resembling the old tree structure and tab order.
Restarts after browser crashes often have the tree simply not working, requiring me to disable the addon and enable it again to get it working.
- by allter, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Great extension while it is running, but each time the firefox is restarted it's a pain because all tab hierarchy is broken.
Need a feature to auto-backup and manually save/restore tree.