- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12833352, 2 years agoI will increase this rating once I have closure - what is the reason for the added permissions? Does it just need to download files, and accessing download history is associated? What files does it need to download that it can't do through updates? Or is it supposed to enable shortcuts that download or access download history? Sorry to the developer(s) if this isn't the ideal place to ask, but it didn't seem appropriate to ask as an issue on Github either. Thank you for your time, I like this extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Youareyou, 2 years agoWorks exactly how it is described in the description, all the negative reviews are people who didn't actually read what this extension can do and what its limitations are.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12801202, 2 years agoI don't think this is the way plugin should be programmed. I understand that authors are limited to WhateverTheNameIs API, which is a ripoff from Chrome. But I do not agree with this limitations.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Максим, 2 years agoPeople say here that the extension doesn't work but won't specify what exactly doesn't work. It actually works fine. Nevertheless there's a bug: when you enable "Sync to other devices" the entry will disappear.
- Rated 3 out of 5by sinekonata, 2 years agoMaybe this was done for Chrome or something but I can't get ctrl+left to reliably go back. It only does so on certain sites, and it seems that it is overwritten by the site itself like DDG to be left instead of ctr+left.
In short, it behaves only partly like alt+left
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15727928, 2 years agoI really want this to be good. but it doesnt have PgDn, PgUp, Arrow keys up down left right, basically anything that you would WANT to keybind.
because you dont wanna keybind letters. you wanna keybind things that you dont press normally. but they dont recognize the keystrokes.
please add every key on a normal sized, keypad, arrow key keyboard. and once you do that, every single one of these non 5 star reviews will improve
- Rated 1 out of 5by Infinity, 2 years agoThis is exactly what I've been looking for on Firefox. The features and settings look great but in practice it's totally useless because it does absolutely nothing and won't work under any circumstances. The extension displays my saved hotkeys (and their corresponding actions) but NONE of the shortcuts ever work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14628831, 2 years agoWould have been great, if only [;'\ were allowed for mapping to. This tell me that it's either bad implementation of good code, bad code, or technical limitations on part of gecko or firefox. Either way, this is useless, if you can't use your preferred keys.