- by no_traps, a year agoRated 4 out of 5A great addon that is a bit crippled on Firefox, sadly, due to browser limitations. I was hoping it could make up for Firefox' lack of shortcuts for internal pages.
E: seems the last update made the interface fit the Options tab better. Great stuff.
- by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5is there a function to switch to the last used, opened tab?
"previous tab" does mean the tab before in the row.
"last tab" does mean the last tab in the tab row?
there must be a jump back in tab-time :)
What means "next Tab", "previous Tab"?
Tab position or "tab history"?
Switch to the left/right tab or switch to the last watched tab?
Name it: "Swutch Tab right" or left :)
- by Clint Priest, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension has a few downsides in its UI, but for its built-in shortcut keys (manageable through browser shortcuts), they work like a charm.
A shame it seems to no longer be maintained.
- by Firefox user 14703355, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Really kinda junky. The user interface is nearly unusable (having to scroll right to find Save button) and it doesn't even have an option to do what I want (keyboard shortcut to show/hide the Bookbarks toolbar under the address bar). No good.
- by Firefox user 13373464, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5There are no instructions on where to go or what to do after installing the addon. yeah there is the "(ctrl+shift+a) ->Shortkeys ->Options" but that does not lead to where it claims to. Someone mentioned a FAQ but I can't even find that. what a useless addon.
- by James Band, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic! It's a 10-star addon!
Can you add one more option in the list of Behavior?
[Show All Bookmarks (Ctrl+Shift+B) ]
I use this separate pane all the time and built-in key is real pain. Thank you sooooooo much.
- by Firefox user 14655153, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Next/previous tab commands don't work if the tab you're in is loading or one of the Firefox config/profiles/preferences pages, nor, weirdly, can you move from the rightmost pinned tab to the leftmost unpinned tab. This left/right tabbing was why I installed the plugin, having used Firefox's built-in option to redefine ctrl+tab to point to the last-visited tab. Not a deal-breaker, but I'm going to seek out something better.