Rated 3.3 out of 5
3.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14558431, a year agoRated 1 out of 5None of the hotkeys I try to remap save, despite clicking the Add button. I often use my ctrl button, and WASD. Ctrl+w closes my tab, and I don't want it to. This addon didn't help that in any way.
- by PERCE-NEIGE, a year agoRated 4 out of 5@User.493d09
Read the description: "shortkeys cannot override Firefox default shortcuts such as: ctrl+j, alt+d and
others using the "Do nothing" action *outside of the webpage* e.g. the default firefox chortcut will still work in the url bar/ search bar"
It's only for adding additional shortkeys, not for changing the default one, as it doesn't seem possible with a web-extension yet.
- by Firefox user 14448194, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Simply does not work for default shortcuts. I want to disable ctrl+w for a webpage that has a terminal emulator, and ctrl+w is one of the shortcuts I need to enter. I try to disable it through the extension, and it does not work even after restarting the whole browser. Does not do what is described.
- by The Beard Below My Chin, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good add-on. The fact you can use The Konami code as a hotkey is frikken brilliant. Another gem, I wished I discovered sooner.
@ Davin it does has scroll up/down RTFM.
- by Firefox user 12837810, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good. Thanks!
Problem: Some form fields are not recognized as such.
So, if shortcuts are assigned to alpha-letters, or to cursor keys, the filed becomes unusable.
A stopgap measure would be to have a Button to enable/disable the extension.
An example: Try to comment on:
(unfortunately, you have to register first, free of course).
- by Davin, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Could better if it adds "Page Up" "Page Down" actions to dropdown choices. "Scroll" and "Scroll more" is not enough. Thanks for a great extension so far. I love it!
- by forMoz, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This is the most amount of permissions I have seen any addon ask for. What on earth does assigning a key have anything to do with accessing my data on all web pages ??
Updated to 3star as the dev disclosed why the permissions. Seems very intrusive and am going back to Vivaldi because FF is lousy about giving us control in this matter.
- by EVADER, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Hi.
Can you please add the shortcut option to open the bookmarks sidebar (Ctrl+B)?
I use the option a lot and I would like to make it open the Firefox bookmark sidebar by pressing the F1 key.
When can you add that option?