- Rated 5 out of 5by The Beard Below My Chin, 5 years agoVery good add-on. The fact you can use The Konami code as a hotkey is frikken brilliant. Another gem, I wished I discovered sooner.
@ Davin it does has scroll up/down RTFM.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12837810, 5 years agoVery good. Thanks!
Problem: Some form fields are not recognized as such.
So, if shortcuts are assigned to alpha-letters, or to cursor keys, the filed becomes unusable.
A stopgap measure would be to have a Button to enable/disable the extension.
An example: Try to comment on:
(unfortunately, you have to register first, free of course).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Davin, 5 years agoCould better if it adds "Page Up" "Page Down" actions to dropdown choices. "Scroll" and "Scroll more" is not enough. Thanks for a great extension so far. I love it!
- Rated 3 out of 5by forMoz, 5 years agoThis is the most amount of permissions I have seen any addon ask for. What on earth does assigning a key have anything to do with accessing my data on all web pages ??
Updated to 3star as the dev disclosed why the permissions. Seems very intrusive and am going back to Vivaldi because FF is lousy about giving us control in this matter.
- Rated 3 out of 5by EVADER, 5 years agoHi.
Can you please add the shortcut option to open the bookmarks sidebar (Ctrl+B)?
I use the option a lot and I would like to make it open the Firefox bookmark sidebar by pressing the F1 key.
When can you add that option?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13597931, 5 years agoI've bind ctrl+q for tab close. But its still closes the firefox. This addon is useless for me. But still the lone such addon for this crap 57+
- Rated 5 out of 5by bodwyn, 5 years agoI'm actually looking for an extension to disable ctrl+w, which Shortkeys doesn't do, but
Mike was very prompt, clear and helpful to respond to me, so full marks for service, and
Shortkeys dev team (probably Mike) has a new fan when I need its functionality.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12583337, 5 years agoI don't understand why this addon needs permission to dowload files and change download history. The dev might have his reason and I didn't duck any stars in my review over that but it made me really uncomfortable so I thought I'd mention it. Next, the available actions are quite limited, I just wanted to be able to subsitute Ctrl-H which brings up history sidebar for the history window. It's a pretty basic action and I was suprised to not find it there. [Edit Re Dev Reply] Thanks that makes sense.The downloads permission is needed for the Clear Downloads action. Feel free to review the code in github.
Please come to github and raise an issue, if there are any actions you would like to be added.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13543417, 5 years agoI'm so glad this extension was ported to Firefox Quantum! It's a very useful tool when working on designing web apps! Thank you for your continued support, Peter Malecka. :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Riksoft, 5 years agoV. 2.2.7: Great addon that has now added "close tabs on the right" and "close tabs on the left", in its list of predefined actions.
CONS: these 2 actions work only on some pages. E.g., from the page I'm now writing this review it doesn't work (and it's not a matter of input field because I've put the focus on the page).
SUGGESTION: Maybe (or maybe not because that is button) in this open source addon
can be found the trick to improve this one, because that addon is working even from the about:addon page.