- by Firefox user 14358075, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5seriously, though, the fact that i had to look at the reviews to see a complaint about the UX before I understood how to save an action is crazy. -1 for that, great otherwise.
- by Firefox user 14584443, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5If you're not going to fix the garbage UX, at least put this at the top of the about page:
"ctrl+d" -> "Do Nothing (Disable browser shortcut)" -> Scroll right to view the save button -> Save -> Restart Firefox
Probably prevent some 1 star reviews.
- by Heat_X, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's a shame there are so many low ratings from people that couldn't figure out how to use it. It works exactly as described, and does it perfectly. I used to use vimperator but now that quantum has killed it this is the next best thing.
Also the description says that it cannot override default firefox shortcuts, but it is kind of misleading, it totally can most of the time
- by Firefox user 14558431, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5None of the hotkeys I try to remap save, despite clicking the Add button. I often use my ctrl button, and WASD. Ctrl+w closes my tab, and I don't want it to. This addon didn't help that in any way.
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5@User.493d09
Read the description: "shortkeys cannot override Firefox default shortcuts such as: ctrl+j, alt+d and
others using the "Do nothing" action *outside of the webpage* e.g. the default firefox chortcut will still work in the url bar/ search bar"
It's only for adding additional shortkeys, not for changing the default one, as it doesn't seem possible with a web-extension yet.
- by Firefox user 14448194, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Simply does not work for default shortcuts. I want to disable ctrl+w for a webpage that has a terminal emulator, and ctrl+w is one of the shortcuts I need to enter. I try to disable it through the extension, and it does not work even after restarting the whole browser. Does not do what is described.
- by The Beard Below My Chin, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good add-on. The fact you can use The Konami code as a hotkey is frikken brilliant. Another gem, I wished I discovered sooner.
@ Davin it does has scroll up/down RTFM.
- by Firefox user 12837810, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good. Thanks!
Problem: Some form fields are not recognized as such.
So, if shortcuts are assigned to alpha-letters, or to cursor keys, the filed becomes unusable.
A stopgap measure would be to have a Button to enable/disable the extension.
An example: Try to comment on:
(unfortunately, you have to register first, free of course).
- by Davin, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Could better if it adds "Page Up" "Page Down" actions to dropdown choices. "Scroll" and "Scroll more" is not enough. Thanks for a great extension so far. I love it!