- by Sahil, 10 days agoRated 1 out of 5This extension isn't working for me.., i wanted to assign rightAlt+leftArrow to "Go Back" but it didn't work. FYI: I tried to map "alt+left" to "Go back" but this extension failed to do so.
- by Firefox user 12801202, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I don't think this is the way plugin should be programmed. I understand that authors are limited to WhateverTheNameIs API, which is a ripoff from Chrome. But I do not agree with this limitations.
- by Infinity, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is exactly what I've been looking for on Firefox. The features and settings look great but in practice it's totally useless because it does absolutely nothing and won't work under any circumstances. The extension displays my saved hotkeys (and their corresponding actions) but NONE of the shortcuts ever work.
- by Firefox user 14628831, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Would have been great, if only [;'\ were allowed for mapping to. This tell me that it's either bad implementation of good code, bad code, or technical limitations on part of gecko or firefox. Either way, this is useless, if you can't use your preferred keys.
- by Ioachim S, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Conclusion: This is a great extension that I've been using with Chrome for 5 years already. However, Chrome is becoming a google pest so I moved on to Firefox. I realize that it is not possible to set a shortcut to send the current tab to the OneTab well. This renders this extension absolutely useless and will be uninstalling it now and will try again later time to see if this is possible.
The actual experience: I have a hard time understanding how others use this extension. I click the one tab icon, and wow, all my tabs are sent all to OneTab. What the... This is bad UX or I am too old. Ok, lets repeat the sequence. I have 26 tabs open out of which I want to keep only 4 open. I select a tab to be sent to OneTab, right click the one tab icon, go to OneTab submenu and select 'Send only this tab to OneTab' and repeat this action 24 times manually. Ok, this took 2 minutes and I am tired and irritated that I had to do this, this is just bad UX.
- by JSS1138, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately, this Add-On didn't have all the functionality it claims to have. The Help file specifically says that the Function keys can be used as shortcuts, but they simply do not work.