- Rated 2 out of 5by ander, a year agoThis didn't work for me at all (FF Developer Ed. v109). I tried disabling Ctrl+I and Ctrl+B ("italic" and "bold" editing commands) so FF wouldn't intercept them for Page Info and Bookmarks, respectively. The extension said it had "saved" the changes, but there was no effect. I exited and restarted FF and tried it again, just to be sure. 🤷♂️ (I don't have the heart to rate anything just 1 star, though.)
- Rated 2 out of 5by rebop, a year agoWould have been a 1, but when it works its great. Problem is when I update add-ions in Fiorefox, it erases all the settings I have stored and need to be redone. Contacted the author 5 times and he does not eeem to care. Pity.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15727928, 3 years agoI really want this to be good. but it doesnt have PgDn, PgUp, Arrow keys up down left right, basically anything that you would WANT to keybind.
because you dont wanna keybind letters. you wanna keybind things that you dont press normally. but they dont recognize the keystrokes.
please add every key on a normal sized, keypad, arrow key keyboard. and once you do that, every single one of these non 5 star reviews will improve
- Rated 2 out of 5by bb, 4 years agoSeems to be ported from Chrome, in a sloppy, as it has references to it, and WON'T LET YOU OVERRIDE THE DEFAULTS, so basically it's misleading, at least for FF76 on MacOS.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13597931, 6 years agoI've bind ctrl+q for tab close. But its still closes the firefox. This addon is useless for me. But still the lone such addon for this crap 57+
- Rated 2 out of 5by Kognyto, 6 years agoFor me, this addon does not work when trying to assign either tilde or alt+` for tab navigation. The old swifttabs worked perfectly, but that developer abandoned it; now searching for a replacement, but this doesn't work in Firefox quantum versions. This appears to be because certain pages override the key bindings, so sometimes it will work to switch between tabs with the reassigned shortcut, but sometimes it will get stuck on a particular page. This is not acceptable, and probably a Mozilla issue more than the addon dev's issue.Works fine for me (alt+`), note that a browser restart (or at least a page reload) is recommended after the shortcuts are set up. Feel free to raise and issue in https://github.com/pmalecka/chrome-shortkeys/issues and provide detailed repro steps.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13378009, 6 years agoThis doesn't support browser.ctrlTab.previews. Would like to remap something else to use the browser.ctrlTab.previews (jump back and forth between the tab I was on last).I'd be really thrilled if you could describe this feature on github: https://github.com/pmalecka/chrome-shortkeys . Please raise an issue there and let me know the details there.