- Rated 5 out of 5Just installed this add-on and it seems to work very well in addition to uBlock Origin.
Doesn't slow down the browser / loading of pages.
An import/export option for the allow list would be useful (will be added in a future version, following the developer).
- Rated 4 out of 5Just installed this and it does a good job of blocking ads and trackers. However, there's a bit of a bug on some news sites when using Firefox. When I go to read some articles, the scrollbar is missing and I'm also unable to read by paging down. Pausing restores the scrollbar and it doesn't go away when re-enabled. I've had this happen on CNN.com several times.
Also, as long as you're blocking annoyances, can you please do something about those autoplaying thumbnail videos? They're every bit as pesky as ads.
- Rated 2 out of 5- Whitelisting for "Ads/Trackers" doesn't seem to work.
- According to the graph everything ever blocked was blocked today, meaning it is just one straight line from 0 to the total block count.
- Rated 4 out of 5Just installed, appreciate coverage.
Take all help I can get for protection!
- Rated 5 out of 5I am very happy with the service provided on my computer. I am safe
- Rated 5 out of 5When you guys removed the beta version, I really disliked the idea.
But when I saw the E-mail specifying that Browser Guard from Chrome is now over Firefox, I was so happy.
Thanks, have been usinf premuim version of software on windows and I'm totally satisfied.
Stops treats even when torrenting.
Great ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !