Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12972957, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is ridiculous. It tells you everything is click-bait so tries to block you from it (ask if you "really" want to go to that page"!)
Problem is that many sites have click bait now. It's how internet sites make money.
So okay, lighten up on the click bait warnings and then ask me again...
So far I'm not impressed - all it does is slow me down in my browsing with it's stupid useless warnings of click bait.
- by Firefox user 12917464, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very good addon. Some glitches, but this is a beta and getting better all the time. I am using it in addtion to Malwarebytes Premium and Windows Defender, no need for resource-hogging security suites.
- by Firefox user 14425819, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great Addon Extension!!!
Dear Developer... if you read me.
I have a feature request: Please, add Custom Malware Website Filterlists! + Auto update feature to this extension.
- by Firefox user 12769840, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Malwarebytes browser bata is the best i have used yet to stop these Microsoft alerts and Windows warning.. i rate it as 5* ++ Thankyou Malwarebytes..
- by Cesc, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Sometimes, when closing firefox, two processes remain open. When I want to open firefox again, the error 'Firefox is already running but does not respond' occurs. When I deactivate the extension, the error disappears. Tested on two different computers. Otherwise, great.