- Rated 4 out of 5by Evilmonkee, 2 days ago"Developer response
posted 7 days ago
A factory reset of Browser Guard has resolved this issue for many users.
To do so:
Open Browser Guard
On the top right, click the 3 vertical dots
Click "Factory Reset""
Wish I had seen this earlier. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why FF was suddenly so sluggish. It just happened to coincide with getting a new modem from Xfinity so thought that was somehow causing issues. It wasn't until I started disabling addons and got to MBG that everything returned to normal. I was prepared to just leave it disabled, but the above fix worked for me. At least if it happens again, I know where to start. I removed a star from my review for the hair pulling.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5991887, a year agoIt's a great addon but there is an issue with actually keeping it on my browser. After I reboot my PC or shut it down for the night, I go back to my browser and I notice that the addon has managed to uninstall itself. I don't know if it's my browser or the addon but I find this extremely annoying.
Developer responseposted a year agoThat sounds like an issue with the browser.
This article may help: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1136809 .
If not, please create a ticket at support.malwarebytes.com.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16290478, 2 years agoIt is OK, it is bad at ad blocking, but I think that is acceptable for now... Malwarebytes is an antivirus, an I think It should be treated as one:
Malwarebytes please focus efficiency(low PC resources consumption) and security(because this is what this has been installed for.) and also remove what is not needed, keep it at minimum, I do not need a graph which does not fit in the vertical rectangular tab bar for extensions content from Firefox. just add an link for statistics so it drives me to an web page with all the info, and advanced configurations of the extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by edik, 2 years agoПроверил, блокирует страницы и ссылки с троянами и другим вредным ПО. Здоровья разработчикам! НО! В поисковой строке сайта интернетмагазина не переходит по выпадающим ссылкам предлагаемого товара:(
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16914185, 2 years agoThis has been a good extension for a long time.. Lately though, when ever i go to youtube.com, the little hit counter on the extension's icon just keeps counting up and up. It started doing this recently. Not sure if it's an issue with the extension, youtube, or firefox, but the extension does not display this behavior on the chrome version of the extension.