- Rated 5 out of 5Tenho pouco de uso e dizem ser muito bom. Usarei e veremos se é como promete. Lembrando irei pesquisar mais sobre esse assunto importante, inclusive essa extensão. Obrigado e continue assim, sendo sempre atenciosa aos clientes que a elogiam.
- Rated 5 out of 5All Google products affected. Only disabling the extension completely allows images for Google Contacts, Photos, Gmail, YouTube, etc to be displayed correctly. Will update review when fixed.
EDIT 04/10/2019 - Quickly fixed. Thank you.
- Rated 4 out of 5It was working well for me, but recently I started getting broken image links on various Google sites (e.g., Google Photos, Google News, Gmail). Uninstalling the extension was the only way to restore the images.
EDIT 4/10/2019 - Issues with Google sites resolved!
- Rated 3 out of 5I find it more of a nuisance than a help. It frequently blocks app downloads ("bad reputation") which I know are from trustworthy sites. It considers The Onion clickbait. It shows a badge with a number, but I don't know what that means, and it provides no information about what it is actually doing. I'm uninstalling.
- Rated 3 out of 5Good extension, fulfills what promises, but break some sites without warning, such as https://www.hackster.io/, as it is a site that I trust and use for many years, I prefer to disable this Addon.
If you can tell me how to get around this problem, I'd continue with Addon.
Note: Even if you add the site to the "Allow List", it is still broken.
What blocks it is "Scam Protection", but by disabling it, would disable it for all sites.
- Rated 5 out of 5Good for a safer internet
Much improved from beta version .
Has saved me from 2 scam sites !
Works well with other add ons .
- Rated 5 out of 5ottima.
- Rated 3 out of 5I use uMatrix and uBlock and am a very big fan of those addons but I figured I'd throw this on top and see what happened. It doesn't seem to have done anything detrimental to any of the sites I like to commonly browse and in some cases I can see an indicator on the icon showing that it's blocking something but I am not seeing any way of showing exactly WHAT it is blocking. It would be nice if it gave more information on the little drop down menu when you click the icon as to what it is actually doing.
- Rated 4 out of 5A very good add-on, but note that it only works with the most recent versions of Firefox, which is not stated on its download page.
It will not work with Firefox 59 ESR for instance, although it appears to install normally.
It looks fine, but will not actually do anything apart from sit in the add-ons bar icons!
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you to the entire Team Malwarebytes for creating this Amazing addon and sharing it with the world for free.
The internet has become a safer and friendlier place for everyone, since you arrived.
Keep up the good work.
We Love You :)
- Rated 4 out of 5Preventing the various links on hellotech.com from functioning. Other adblockers are not having the same issue.