Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14455354, 4 years ago
Just what I needed, haven't found any bugs so far. I hope Mega implement that Java stuff you said about which I don't know how works so you can add support to MEGA. Thank you!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14703913, 8 months agoIt does its job, but I have had a major issue with logging in to my database often:
I need to disable and reenable OneDrive in the settings to be able to log in sometimes.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TRR, a year agoI didn't realise when I installed but this hasn't been updated in 3 years. I assume that means it's discontinued but there isn't any indication here or on their website. Not comfortable using abandoned security software.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16359954, 2 years agoworks almost flawless. bit weird that when opening it. a masterpassword is filled in. not my master mind you. but he. if you replace it. it still works fine
- Rated 2 out of 5by TigerDave, 2 years agoJan 2021 Update: Switched to Bitwarden. Works like a charm.
Original review: Was (and still is) working great for my 5 existing PCs, but when I try to install it on any new PCs or VMs, I am unable to connect to and use pCloud.
Error = "Invalid Client ID".
Plus the Add-On now appears to be abandoned. Too bad. It was awesome.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15927421, 2 years agoThis was working fine and I would give it 4 stars (there's some improvements that are needed), but now it crashes the browser. Plus it's no longer maintained.