- by TRR , a month agoRated 1 out of 5I didn't realise when I installed but this hasn't been updated in 3 years. I assume that means it's discontinued but there isn't any indication here or on their website. Not comfortable using abandoned security software.
- by Firefox user 16359954, a year agoRated 4 out of 5works almost flawless. bit weird that when opening it. a masterpassword is filled in. not my master mind you. but he. if you replace it. it still works fine
- by TigerDave, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Jan 2021 Update: Switched to Bitwarden. Works like a charm.
Original review: Was (and still is) working great for my 5 existing PCs, but when I try to install it on any new PCs or VMs, I am unable to connect to and use pCloud.
Error = "Invalid Client ID".
Plus the Add-On now appears to be abandoned. Too bad. It was awesome.
- by Firefox user 15927421, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This was working fine and I would give it 4 stars (there's some improvements that are needed), but now it crashes the browser. Plus it's no longer maintained.
- by Thomas Leon Highbaugh, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5So far so good, its nice to have an extension that handles the API calls to all of the cloud services I actually use (especially PCloud) instead of the bulky and annoying process of remembering to enter them all into a desktop client on linux, remember to flip back and forth between browser and window, etc etc. Makes it like Firefox's Sync password browser or BitWarden minus the annoying "let me fill that in for you' glitching insanity.
- by Firefox user 14637553, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Love this extension! OK, you can't save to KeePass, but as far as autofilling is concerned it's a massive time-saver. Some of the autofill fields slip the net, however. But in general it's spot on.