- Rated 5 out of 5by WildernessFamily, 21 days agoThank you to the developer. I switched from another Password Manager to AuthPass. AuthPass is compatible with KeePass so this extension works with AuthPass! Thank you for taking the time to create this extensions. It's easy to setup and works! Thank you!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14703913, a year agoIt does its job, but I have had a major issue with logging in to my database often:
I need to disable and reenable OneDrive in the settings to be able to log in sometimes.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TRR, a year agoI didn't realise when I installed but this hasn't been updated in 3 years. I assume that means it's discontinued but there isn't any indication here or on their website. Not comfortable using abandoned security software.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16359954, 2 years agoworks almost flawless. bit weird that when opening it. a masterpassword is filled in. not my master mind you. but he. if you replace it. it still works fine
- Rated 2 out of 5by TigerDave, 2 years agoJan 2021 Update: Switched to Bitwarden. Works like a charm.
Original review: Was (and still is) working great for my 5 existing PCs, but when I try to install it on any new PCs or VMs, I am unable to connect to and use pCloud.
Error = "Invalid Client ID".
Plus the Add-On now appears to be abandoned. Too bad. It was awesome.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15927421, 3 years agoThis was working fine and I would give it 4 stars (there's some improvements that are needed), but now it crashes the browser. Plus it's no longer maintained.