- Rated 5 out of 5by Muhammed Oomer, 2 years agoAwesome plugin, Input data once & never do that again.. Has a resilient rule system for most of any input fields you'll find on web.. Best part you can create multiple profiles and choose from where to input.. but is not really adaptive to password input fields but I guess that's just the way password fields are.. so nice work.. thank-you.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Wyatt Best, 2 years agoThe UI is bizarre, but this add-on was able to autofill a quirky credit card form that has every single field in its own iFrame. The rules system is brilliant.
I needed to run dozens of repetitive tests in a staging system with test card info and this add-on was quite helpful in saving my sanity.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Eric, 4 years agoDownloaded to have more control over Autofill options. The help links within the program to: supported attributes and online documentation are both broken links. I can not figure out how to use this software add on. My goal was to get better control over addresses. No way to do that from what I am seeing.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12219943, 4 years agoOverly complicated & the data entry page is a nightmare; the entry box keeps scrolling down on it's own, which means U can not easily save the data U have typed in. Shockingly bad. Removed from Firefox
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14968384, 5 years agoI just realized i have had this extension for several years, and it works like total shit. It does't remember my passwords- besides 2 or 3. I have been typing in all of my passwords for years, and i got frustrated tonight and decided to leave an accurate review of my experiences with this add on. Choose something else for your passwords! I mean, that is the SOLE purpose of this add on and it doens't work-= WTF??
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13875432, 5 years agoNo idea how this is supposed to work. Tried to add my library card ID. Added a rule under the default profile. Used the context menu on my libraries login page but it doesn't do anything. Useless and no manual. Uninstalled.