- Rated 4 out of 5i am satishfied your software.
- Rated 1 out of 5The previous reviews are not encouraging, and the first line of the description that reads
"an easy to use automatic web form filler that will be replaced the AutoFillForms extension."
leaves me wondering which product is replacing which??
And not too impressed with the author's attention to detail. Didn't even proof read the first line!
- Rated 1 out of 5Old version is much more functional, keep that and ignore the update.
- Rated 1 out of 5Awful update. I can't imagine how to use it. User exprerience strongly degraded in opposite to XUL version.
- Rated 1 out of 5I found the the older version is more user friendly, easier to use.
- Rated 1 out of 5This upgrade is crap! The least they could have done is left the right-click context menu in the same order.
- Rated 5 out of 5I haven't used it yet, but its great that you can auto fill forms and from different profiles, so one can help people find jobs and auto fill there profiles!
- Rated 1 out of 5The new plug in is crap. Quit asking to upgrade...
- Rated 4 out of 5I like AutoFill Forms, due to its reliability, and seamless reliability with FireFox. I can't argue with success so will leave it as is. I do note on rare occasions it does not fill in certain information, but 90% of the time, works well.
Thank you, Darren Chaker
- Rated 1 out of 5Autofill Forms worked perfectly for me. Then, a message appeared telling me to upgrade to the new Autofill Forms (e10s). I did it, and I wasted time trying to use it.
Don't do it, remain with the old Autofill Forms.
And to the developer, please, don't put that kind of message until you can offer at least the same functionality. This plugin does not work well.
- Rated 1 out of 5A malicious update prevented me from using the old version and this one doesn't work. Nasty code forcing decisions on users. Bad bad bad. Now I have to go find an old version that worked or another program completely.
- Rated 1 out of 5You could have made it clear you would just delete my existing profile when I accepted the invitation to upgrade. Thanks a lot. How freakin' incompetent must you guys be to not have the ability to transfer a few tables of data.
Now looking for a new product.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThe original AutoFill Forms is still available. If you have uninstalled it just install it back and all your profiles are intact as they were before the uninstall.
You got the invitation to start using the new filler extension and report bug until this new extension can replace the old one before it gets deprecated.
P.S: Importing profiles to the new extension is still not available. I'll make sure this feature is available before the old one is deprecated.
- Rated 5 out of 5The apps was updated, the UI changed a little (click on "update profile" to save your current filled data to a new profile and update it in the add-on settings page) and right now ( 2016/12/20) is missing the import (but it will be added). But the few tests i have done, it works well and supports e10s. This also show that the developer cares about it :)
- Rated 1 out of 5it's just awful. Doesn't work on over half the sites AutoFill forms does. May have to start using Chrome, yuk.
- Rated 5 out of 5I love it ... A++++
- Rated 2 out of 5Currently I don't want to switch from the old version to this one because I miss a tool to import my many profiles.
- Rated 2 out of 5Uhg! Yet another promising looking autofill forms addon, but alas, it doesn't work.
Someone please come up with a working option for android Firefox users! I know about FILLR & ROBOFORM but neither of them integrate properly into android Firefox, they "sorta" work but only on their own, taking Firefox out of the equation all together which isn't what I want.
- Rated 2 out of 5Nice add-on. But for me, it can not replace the original add-on Autofill Forms.
The original add-on is a lot more comfortable to use, better ui and more. I still hope that someone makes the original add-on e10s compatible.
- Rated 1 out of 5It seems like it is well planned and might work but why on earth would they not allow a hotkey to auto-fill data from a default profile? That is the most basic item needed for a form-fill add-on.