Rated 2.5 out of 5
2.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13102441, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works brilliantly, extremely customizable with multiple profiles and ability to extend to new sites with field rules. Would quite like keyboard shortcuts to do the filling, but otherwise love it.
- by Firefox user 14082535, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Saves a lot of typing as it works in most cases when you alter the rules with regular expressions according to your needs. There are good instructions on the linked homepage.
The UI needs some improvements though and some forms refuse the input from AutoFill Forms.
Thanks Sarah for your work so far - would be great if you have time for another update :-)
- by Firefox user 14038192, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I give up. Apparently I am not smart enough to use this add-on.
I like to enter contests and I am forced to use Chrome even though I prefer not to.
Because Fire Fox does not have a decent form filler, Chrome is my default browser.
- by Firefox user 14019034, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5A good start, but with a really clunky UI.
* When selecting 'Fill Forms via "default" Profile' from AutoFill Forms pull-down menu, the form doesn't immediately fill. However, when I then touch a field it fills in. This is very confusing and unpredictable. It should fill the form immediately.
* Should be able to right-click on a page and select "fill in form" without having to go to the menu button.
* There needs to be a right-click entries when in a field to:
- Add current field (key->value) to a given AutoFill Forms profile
* There should be an "Edit profile" option directly from the AutoFill Forms pull-down menu without requiring the user to go to the Add-ons page, selecting extensions and then Preferences.
- by Firefox user 13982871, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Très pratique une fois les champs indiqués dans l'extension. Fonctionne bien avec la dernière version de firefox! Après pas mal de recherche, difficile de trouver une autre extension qui propose le même service...