- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14082535, 5 years agoSaves a lot of typing as it works in most cases when you alter the rules with regular expressions according to your needs. There are good instructions on the linked homepage.
The UI needs some improvements though and some forms refuse the input from AutoFill Forms.
Thanks Sarah for your work so far - would be great if you have time for another update :-)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14019034, 6 years agoA good start, but with a really clunky UI.
* When selecting 'Fill Forms via "default" Profile' from AutoFill Forms pull-down menu, the form doesn't immediately fill. However, when I then touch a field it fills in. This is very confusing and unpredictable. It should fill the form immediately.
* Should be able to right-click on a page and select "fill in form" without having to go to the menu button.
* There needs to be a right-click entries when in a field to:
- Add current field (key->value) to a given AutoFill Forms profile
* There should be an "Edit profile" option directly from the AutoFill Forms pull-down menu without requiring the user to go to the Add-ons page, selecting extensions and then Preferences.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12402356, 6 years agoI don't get all the negative reviews, it's working relatively well. Only thing that seems broken is the right-click fill in, but the edit button fills out most anyway.