- Rated 5 out of 5Hi
Please Be Update With firefox versions... .
- Rated 2 out of 5Hm, right now it is not working in Firfeox nightly (58). I hope it will become compatible again, beacuse I really like this addon!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good
- Rated 2 out of 5I am trying to find a replacement for InformEnter that will work like InformEnter but will work with FF 57 when it is put out. I was hoping this would but I can not get it to fill in or I am just not understanding how....it should be easier so novices can put in info, right click and choose what you want filled it. Please make it simpler...like InformEnter.
- Rated 2 out of 5Dear Sarah,
Please listen to these comments and fix this. You have a VERY USEFUL addon. It often fills things neither Dashlane nor Roboform will but this new version, keeping in mind the Legacy version won't work soon as I understand it, well it just doesn't cut the mustard.
1. There is no way I have found to have one click fill
2. When I wrote you once before, you seemed to ignore the FACT that most folks simply don't understand what you are saying when your words are so technical.
3. Setting the form up in the first place is a NIGHTMARE with things like birthday types but no explanation on how to use them OR what happens if we delete them but want them later.
So there is more but you get the image. Think of your user, listen to us and do make this work, then put up your note to help support your work.
- Rated 5 out of 5Nice
- Rated 5 out of 5Good
- Rated 1 out of 5This crap is not working!
- Rated 5 out of 5great autofill for firefox 57
works great for me except "password" types that can't be filled for the moment
looking forward for some more development of this promising addon
- Rated 1 out of 5This add-on is crap. The manual is quite unreadable; I cannot figure out how it works. When you don't have the English version of Firefox it is totally unusable.
- Rated 3 out of 5There is no ""AutoFill Forms" context menu" for some fields which are not being filled automatically (FF55).
- Rated 1 out of 5The interface is messy at best.
- Rated 1 out of 5not work with Android
- Rated 2 out of 5Where's the option to automatically fill in from the default profile? How can someone be so incompetent as to not provide that?
What's with all the "Mandatory" fields that aren't mandatory? Why are they initialized with stupid generic text?
Why does the old add-on say to get this add-on when they aren't even authored by the same person?
I'm sure I'll have more questions after using it for more than 5 minutes.
- Rated 1 out of 5Terrible. Please give us back the original version.
- Rated 1 out of 5Look at the excellent Autofill Forms add. Please make it user friendly.
- Rated 1 out of 5I really wanted to stay with Firefox after version 57. I started checking which of my add-ons are compatible. I'll have to say that this add-on is the one responsible for me switching to Waterfox. It is TERRIBLE! I'm not a programmer, but what is so hard about making the e10 version of a great addon (Autofill Forms) like the original?
- Rated 1 out of 5This is alpha quality software, not ready for general use. The old version user interface has its quirks but was usable. This new version (e10s) has a UI that is close to useless. So now we have an old version that refuses to work (if your firefox has Electrolysis, E10s enabled) and a new version that is not usable.
- Rated 1 out of 5Hardly to understand, a lot of cryptic fields, only English oriented.
- Rated 1 out of 5No icon added to toolbar.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the new one that you should upgrade to. Firefox is migrating away from its old addon model to a much faster model based on "e10s".