- by Firefox user 11183464, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sarah, I cannot understand why one would want to alter an app that was working very well indeed.
Your upgrade version is far too compilcated. I can't be bothered to work out how to use it.
The previous version was easy.
Unfortunately this has prompted me to go back to Chrome....
- by Firefox user 12243863, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Please bring back the old one! Why change something that worked so well. This one does not work!!! I've entered my data and nothing happens in the form when I select the field I want entered! It's out of order and I can't change it! Sucks!!!!!!
- by Firefox user 13452209, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5added about a month ago worked for a while then this A.M. it stopped working Will try loading again to see if it will work. If not, I'm done with this
- by JANET, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Will fill in my full name a lot of times when asked for first or last name. Right now can't get it stop scrolling so I can update it on the new Foxfire. Can't figure out how to add additional profiles to it. Not very user friendly for getting started.
- by MaDonna, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I am trying to find a replacement for InformEnter that will work like InformEnter but will work with FF 57 when it is put out. I was hoping this would but I can not get it to fill in or I am just not understanding how....it should be easier so novices can put in info, right click and choose what you want filled it. Please make it simpler...like InformEnter.
- by Firefox user 13304288, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Dear Sarah,
Please listen to these comments and fix this. You have a VERY USEFUL addon. It often fills things neither Dashlane nor Roboform will but this new version, keeping in mind the Legacy version won't work soon as I understand it, well it just doesn't cut the mustard.
1. There is no way I have found to have one click fill
2. When I wrote you once before, you seemed to ignore the FACT that most folks simply don't understand what you are saying when your words are so technical.
3. Setting the form up in the first place is a NIGHTMARE with things like birthday types but no explanation on how to use them OR what happens if we delete them but want them later.
So there is more but you get the image. Think of your user, listen to us and do make this work, then put up your note to help support your work.
- by Firefox user 13268527, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5great autofill for firefox 57
works great for me except "password" types that can't be filled for the moment
looking forward for some more development of this promising addon
- by Evert van Dijken, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on is crap. The manual is quite unreadable; I cannot figure out how it works. When you don't have the English version of Firefox it is totally unusable.