- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13497864, 5 years agoI'm too polite to say what I think but the word starts with and s and ends with ks. Got it? The old one worked beautifully for lo these many years. Why, why, I ask, did you change it?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 11183464, 5 years agoSarah, I cannot understand why one would want to alter an app that was working very well indeed.
Your upgrade version is far too compilcated. I can't be bothered to work out how to use it.
The previous version was easy.
Unfortunately this has prompted me to go back to Chrome....
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12243863, 5 years agoPlease bring back the old one! Why change something that worked so well. This one does not work!!! I've entered my data and nothing happens in the form when I select the field I want entered! It's out of order and I can't change it! Sucks!!!!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13452209, 5 years agoadded about a month ago worked for a while then this A.M. it stopped working Will try loading again to see if it will work. If not, I'm done with this
- Rated 2 out of 5by JANET, 5 years agoWill fill in my full name a lot of times when asked for first or last name. Right now can't get it stop scrolling so I can update it on the new Foxfire. Can't figure out how to add additional profiles to it. Not very user friendly for getting started.
- Rated 2 out of 5by MaDonna, 5 years agoI am trying to find a replacement for InformEnter that will work like InformEnter but will work with FF 57 when it is put out. I was hoping this would but I can not get it to fill in or I am just not understanding how....it should be easier so novices can put in info, right click and choose what you want filled it. Please make it simpler...like InformEnter.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13304288, 5 years agoDear Sarah,
Please listen to these comments and fix this. You have a VERY USEFUL addon. It often fills things neither Dashlane nor Roboform will but this new version, keeping in mind the Legacy version won't work soon as I understand it, well it just doesn't cut the mustard.
1. There is no way I have found to have one click fill
2. When I wrote you once before, you seemed to ignore the FACT that most folks simply don't understand what you are saying when your words are so technical.
3. Setting the form up in the first place is a NIGHTMARE with things like birthday types but no explanation on how to use them OR what happens if we delete them but want them later.
So there is more but you get the image. Think of your user, listen to us and do make this work, then put up your note to help support your work.