- by Eric, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Downloaded to have more control over Autofill options. The help links within the program to: supported attributes and online documentation are both broken links. I can not figure out how to use this software add on. My goal was to get better control over addresses. No way to do that from what I am seeing.
- by Firefox user 14968384, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I just realized i have had this extension for several years, and it works like total shit. It does't remember my passwords- besides 2 or 3. I have been typing in all of my passwords for years, and i got frustrated tonight and decided to leave an accurate review of my experiences with this add on. Choose something else for your passwords! I mean, that is the SOLE purpose of this add on and it doens't work-= WTF??
- by Firefox user 13875432, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5No idea how this is supposed to work. Tried to add my library card ID. Added a rule under the default profile. Used the context menu on my libraries login page but it doesn't do anything. Useless and no manual. Uninstalled.
- by Firefox user 14038192, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I give up. Apparently I am not smart enough to use this add-on.
I like to enter contests and I am forced to use Chrome even though I prefer not to.
Because Fire Fox does not have a decent form filler, Chrome is my default browser.
- by Tasha, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I download this add on yesterday. It does what it says it does on the newest version of Firefox. However, today I received this message from my anti-virus (AVG)
"1 poorly rate browser extension found! This could put your privacy at risk or even harm your browser."
Because of this message and low the rating. I have removed this extension and recommend others to not install this add on due to lack of security.
- by Firefox user 13805398, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't actually "autofill" the original form like chrome. You have to enter the date and save it. The X for deleting a field is so far away from the field that I kept deleting the wrong field. Can't figure out how to re-add so I had to reset the form and start again. ANNOYING!!