- von Firefox-Benutzer 14196420, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen이 익스텐션 오랫동안 좋아했습니다. 파이어팍스가 57로 바뀌며 다시 사용할 때 문제는 하나 폰트, 사이즈가 너무 작아 글자를 읽을 수 없었습니다.
지우다 설치를 반복하다 20018년 여름에야 폰트 사이즈가 Ctrl과 +를 누르니 폰트가 커지고. 그럼 그렇지 이 앱을 만든 분이 빈 곳이 없었겠지. 이런 앱에까지 폰트 키우는 걸 끼우리라 생각도 못한 나를 자책했답니다.
고마워요. 잘 쓸게요.
최고의 앱중 하나입니다. 하하
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14155623, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great product. Thanks. When a new Ffox update came, FFox marked this Clippings 6.0.6 as DISABLED. Now, all my content are gone. Any way to retrieve it after the fact and import into the new version? Please help point me how I can export the current contents. FFox verion is, FFox Quantum 60.1.0esr (32-bit). Thanks.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenI don't see how it's possible that Clippings could get disabled when upgrading Firefox; there is no "maximum" compatible Firefox version set for Clippings 6.0.6. If Clippings is still disabled, try downgrading to your previous version of Firefox (be careful not to choose the option to delete your Firefox profile).
- von Scatter , vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenStopped working for me.
When I try to create a clipping it get the message No Text Was Selected. Please Select Text First. I do have text selected.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14142250, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenYesterday I opened my browser and found that all the notes had deleted. Your application was empty.
Clippings 6 does not perform an automatic backup, so I had to use a backup made TWO MONTHS ago.
This is a catastrophe. I do not know what to do.
- von harry22, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent extension, really does what is needed.
It would be nice if it could some time in the future have a new placeholder that pastes the content of the clipboard into the text
- von TheInvoker, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis extension stopped working because now it says "clippings doesn't work when the privacy settings in Firefox are too restrictive,such as turning on Private Browsin mode...." But i didn't change anything and Private Browsing is not enabled.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThe likely cause is that the database that Clippings uses to store its data has become corrupted. Run Firefox Refresh (instructions here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings), then reinstall Clippings.
- von PeaceByJesus.com, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI have used this a lot with Firefox ESR, and was glad to see that it is been recoded for Quantum. However, I did not install it on Quantum after it warned that this add-on wants my permission to
Access your data for all websites
Download files and read and modify the browsers download history
Access browsing history
Access browser tabs
Store unlimited amount of data client side
A bit much?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14014205, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenClippings has been nothing short of a lifesaver at work.
** It would be nice if newly added templates in a folder would remain in the same spot when you close the browser. All new templates default to the end of the folder instead of holding it's place when the browser is closed. ** I hope that this gets fixed soon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13977263, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful for my job as a support tech where I need to paste the same text into ticket updates frequently.
I also use it to paste BBCode formatting elements into ticket updates, so a handy feature would be to use the currently selected text as a preset to use in a placeholder.
For example I could have clipping that contains "[CODE]$[SELECTED][/CODE]". I could then select some text in a form field, then hit the shortcut key for this clipping, and it would wrap the selected text in BBCode CODE tags. I don't know if Firefox would allow accessing selected text in this way though.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12899361, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI used to work with O'Notes, however it doesn't work with FF57+, so I had to try any other app, and tried Clippings.
Overall it does what it promises and I like the way with subdir structure (for that 3 stars), would be 5 stars if not these limitations:
- Can't use clips to insert in the any "Password" and some "Email" fields !?! - [why?];
- Can't pin Clippings main window to the Sidebar;