Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Smartfon, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe extension floods the browser/OS with unnecessary requests to a cache folder, for as long as it's running. I suspect it might be the reason for some of the performance problems I've been having lately. The developer's support page requires joining a group with a pre-approval, so I'm leaving the feedback here. https://i.imgur.com/VZ8vk3q.png
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13219115, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat addon, used to work a lot with it. Unfortunately it is not working with Thunderbird 58/59...
- von Darto, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenClippings worked sometimes. Very very often it does not! Instead of making a clipping you get the totally false message. ""Unable to retrieve text...""" or ""This page is currently busy. Wait...and try again"".
==>> It posts the 'page is currently busy' message when the page is NOT busy. The page is fully loaded and not busy. But the clippings ap just thinks the page is busy, when it is NOT!
I advise to save frustration and avoid installing clippings. Life is too short for frustrations and rage :(
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13823639, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenJ'aime cette extension car je la trouve très pratique à utiliser au quotidien, mais pas contre je n'arrive pas à placer mais message dans l'ordre que je voudrais du coup il se place un peu la ou ils veulent pour ça que je met une étoile de moins.
- von mimteatr, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHey, was great till a week ago, now it doesn't appear on right-click drop-down menu, maybe because of Firefox updates?
Update! I installed it again (over the previous one, without uninstalling and reinstalling) and now it appears...!
- von Mariana, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI love this extension, but lately i'm having problems, a box appears saying that my privacy options don't let me use the extension, but my privacy options are the default.The database that stores Clippings data may be inaccessible, corrupted or otherwise not set up correctly. To resolve this, you'll need to run Refresh Firefox (more info here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings), then reinstall Clippings.
- von fayetandog, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHi! I love this, just one problem is that it isn't working well with Facebook comments. When I paste the clipping on Facebook comments the comment box just disappears as seen in this GIF http://www.giphy.com/gifs/3o752cTQIWIOTgmtQ4
It's very useful for social media managers like me so hoping for a solution for this issue! :)Facebook is preventing pasting of clipping text, and mass text inserts in general, into comment boxes as well as in Messenger. This may be an actual feature on their end, and there are no plans for Clippings to defeat it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13623412, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe latest version of clippings has stopped CTRL+A (Select All) from working totally. This has been tested on two machines, two different OS. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both Clippings and Firefox without success. I downgraded to Clippings 6.0, which resolved the issue. Clippings then automatically updated to the latest version and now CTRL+A is not working. How do I completely disable the automatic updating of Clippings?UPDATE: This issue is fixed in version 22.214.171.124. Original reply follows.
This is a bug in Clippings Manager which will be fixed in an upcoming release. Workaround: right-click on the textbox and click Select All from the context menu.
Hopefully there won't be a need to disable automatic updating of Clippings now that there is a temporary workaround solution -- but if you must still do it, turn off automatic updates in Add-ons Manager in Firefox.
If you have any more questions, please post them to the AE Creations Help and Support Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!categories/aecreations-help. Thanks.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13615078, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis plugin is awesome. But recently the export stopped working and it only gives option to save as json which gives a 1 KB file with just heading.There have been other reports of this issue, and I would like to get more details to find the cause so that I can fix it. Could you try the export again and see if there are any error messages that appear in the browser console? Please post your findings to the AE Creations Help and Support forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aecreations-help
- von CocoMarmela, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI'm not able to even download the add on- seems that needs like an upgrade or something can you help me?You need Firefox 57 or newer to get Clippings 6. If you are using an older version of Firefox, install version 5.5.2 from the "See all versions" link from the sidebar on the left.
- von TheWayOfYahweh, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDoesn't appear to be anything like the simplicity and speed of what Paste Email (Original) was, quick and easy. So frustrated with what Mozilla has done to the browser, no longer quick or easy. Truly can't wait for Brave to come up to speed.