- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Anonym, vor einem MonatCool Addon but i dont use it. Its just chilling there. Instead I have an .txt pinned to my taskbar where I paste everything into
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15083519, vor 5 MonatenJ'aimerais suggérer de pouvoir visualiser sa liste sur la barre barre verticale qui contient historique, marques pages ...
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Erne D, vor einem JahrThe add-on itself is good, however, I found out that it clears my already typed text when I paste something.
This happens on Linux, on Windows it runs perfectly fine.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon alex21, vor einem JahrNice extension! Works very well! BUT I can't sync. I using two Firefox browsers (2 different pc's) and it's impossible to sync!
I already download and install sync app, set same Dropbox folder on two pc's and I can see green icon sync is on.
But when I add new clipping on the first pc, another pc doesn't have this clipp. Literally nothing happen. Does sync option really works?
I tried sync manually on second PC but I only get this message "Updating the synced clippings folder. Click reload to continue." And nothing happen. None Clippings synced.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrYou need to trigger the sync manually from Clippings Manager on the second PC - click on the sync button next to the Synced Clippings folder. For more help, see the Sync Clippings page at https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
If you are having further issues, please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forum: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon denb10, vor 2 JahrenClippings is a very useful extension that works great.
However, I have two negative reviews (that earn it one star less):
1. The choices offered for the predefined "Formatted Date" placeholder are for English speakers only, they are not localized. This is a shame.
2. The setup of the sync clippings helper app requires administrator rights and the synchronization can only be activated by the user who installed the program. As a result, a standard user (who does not have administrator privileges) cannot synchronize his clippings. This is annoying.
Would it be possible to solve these two problems? Thank you!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon ethos, vor 2 JahrenThis is a very helpful addon. But it currently requires a standalone tool to realize syncing. Could firefox's built-in sync function be utilized? Thank you !
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenFirefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Thomas, vor 4 JahrenVery unique and useful addon. But I have to say, what the heck is up with ALL of those permissions.. wow.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenAll those permissions are needed for Clippings to function. Go to the following page to learn more about the meaning of those permissions, and why they are needed: http://aecreations.sourceforge.net/clippings/permissions.php
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Julian McGill, vor 4 JahrenI had to download from website for this extension to work. Well worth it though!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Dogger, vor 4 JahrenIt's a very useful addon, but three problems limit its utility once you have a large number of entries.
1. You can't sort or rearrange items,
2. It has a search window in Organize mode, but you can't search when you're trying to Insert.
3. While inserting, you only see the first fragment of an item. You should be able to see the whole thing when you hover your cursor over it.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenStarting with version 6.1, which was just released, reordering of clippings and folders in Clippings Manager using drag and drop will now be saved, and the ordering will be reflected in the Clippings menu.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13843129, vor 5 JahrenWould it be possible to speed up showing the window when pressing Alt+Shift+Y?
It used to show up almost instantly in previous versions (maybe lower than version 6) and now it takes almost 1-2 seconds to appear and I use the app quite often and all these waits count altogether.