- von Scatter , vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenStopped working for me.
When I try to create a clipping it get the message No Text Was Selected. Please Select Text First. I do have text selected.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14142250, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenYesterday I opened my browser and found that all the notes had deleted. Your application was empty.
Clippings 6 does not perform an automatic backup, so I had to use a backup made TWO MONTHS ago.
This is a catastrophe. I do not know what to do.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12899361, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI used to work with O'Notes, however it doesn't work with FF57+, so I had to try any other app, and tried Clippings.
Overall it does what it promises and I like the way with subdir structure (for that 3 stars), would be 5 stars if not these limitations:
- Can't use clips to insert in the any "Password" and some "Email" fields !?! - [why?];
- Can't pin Clippings main window to the Sidebar;
- von Smartfon, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe extension floods the browser/OS with unnecessary requests to a cache folder, for as long as it's running. I suspect it might be the reason for some of the performance problems I've been having lately. The developer's support page requires joining a group with a pre-approval, so I'm leaving the feedback here. https://i.imgur.com/VZ8vk3q.png
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13219115, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat addon, used to work a lot with it. Unfortunately it is not working with Thunderbird 58/59...
- von Mariana, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI love this extension, but lately i'm having problems, a box appears saying that my privacy options don't let me use the extension, but my privacy options are the default.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThe database that stores Clippings data may be inaccessible, corrupted or otherwise not set up correctly. To resolve this, you'll need to run Refresh Firefox (more info here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings), then reinstall Clippings.
- von TheWayOfYahweh, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDoesn't appear to be anything like the simplicity and speed of what Paste Email (Original) was, quick and easy. So frustrated with what Mozilla has done to the browser, no longer quick or easy. Truly can't wait for Brave to come up to speed.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13460145, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI am having a great time with this addon on Windows. HOwever, I also have an Ubuntu Machine (16.04 LTS) which just updated to Firefox 57. I installed clipping 6 on it, and I can neither create a new clipping nor a new folder. Nor does the import option on the addon work. I tried reinstalling the add on, reinstalling firefox, restarting the computer.... No luck!