Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von silversurfer60, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have just switched to this add-on from another similar one that has let me down badly but this one is far better than the other one was when it worked! I can save far much more than the other one, I can organize items, make folders and keep text separate, edit items, move text and search, which is really great.
The pop-up box is great if you spot a spelling mistake in the text on-screen so you don't have to use a separate editor and the drag 'n' drop is better than having to copy and paste.
I am so glad I discovered this, I wish I'd found it before. I don't have to delete or lose something when I hit the 40 item limit!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12551043, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenthis tool is amazing but ....i cant paste anything from it to our web site.
is there is anything i can provide to you guys so you can let this tool work ?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12469802, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSince the last 7-10 days when using Firefox and pasting a Clipping into Gmail the original formatting of the given clipping is not kept. It truncates it all together.
This always worked correctly in the past.
Please advise how or when this will be fixed as currently the only solution is to manually cut and paste the clipping from the admin screen, which defeats the purposes of your product.This poster also wrote to the AE Creations Help and Support forums with this same issue. See here for the full discussion and resolution: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/aecreations-help/allquestions/zoVceYV3mI8
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12468492, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSince I've updated Firefox and Clippings, it wont paste anything in CRM anymore. Sad, for this useful tool.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12462542, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA must-have add-on, suites all of my needs. It reminds me of old Opera's native notes.
Though I have a wishlist. I think these small but important features will make Clippings even better.
1. All-in-One Sidebar addon integration. It will make Clippings literally perfect.
2. Show source address favicon in Clippings Manager list, it will really enhance clippings sorting and searching.
3. Context menu options.
3.1 It would be really nice to have "Copy selection to Clippings..." menu to perform fast single-click save. Right now user has to go to submenu, select "New from selection" and then press OK. It's kinda slow.
3.2 There should be an option to move Clippings submenu items into the main context menu. I would really appreciate if you make Clippings menus compatible with Menu Wizard addon so user would be able to re-order Clippings menu items.
3.3 Add Clippings menu to all fields with text (e.g. address bar).
Please let me know what you think. Thanks.
- von madmudmob, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSince Firefox 48 this add-on is labelled as unsigned and won't work.
Such a shame as it is wonderful - I use it many times a dayFirefox no longer accepts unsigned add-ons, so make sure that Clippings is up-to-date with the latest release, which is signed. Go to Add-ons Manager, right-click on Clippings in the list of installed extensions, and then click Find Updates.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12442814, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sterneni have the same problem as Usman in gmail.
When i click to insert a text. The text is not pasted into the text box.
I have installed version 5.0.2 and it will work again
- von Usman, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi, This is very nice add on, I have been using since years, but today I noticed it does not work in Gmail, I have tried both on a new message or a reply message plz check if you can do any thing about it.A bug fix for this issue is on its way. In the meantime, a workaround is available; please see http://aecreations.blogspot.ca/2016/07/issues-with-clippings-51-in-gmails.html
- von delicacy, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenclippings can be private, a password to access the main window where clippings are would be helpful. & even better if clippings are locally encrypted.
- von David Ermold, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI am currently using the developer edition in order for this add on to work. However, the only way I can get the clippings selection to show up in the context menu is if I already have something typed in a box. I have to highlight it and then right click for the clippings menu to show. If I just right click in a box with no text, no dice. I want to say that I have used this add on for years, and it has helped me tremendously when doing online grading. I hope it can get fixed to work properly with the newer firefox versions quickly. Three stars. Will update to five when fixed. :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 6125715, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenBecause I use since a few years Quicktext for Thunderbird I miss in Clippings the possibility to create my own intuitive keywords using as shortcuts.
In Quicktext for instance I type my own keyword "dsom" in any text box, then I hit the space key, and then the addon inserts my text block "Dear Sir or Madam".
In Clippings I can only use single characters as shortcuts, which is not intuitive for me.
- von Tor-Henrik Furmyr, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've used clippings in both thunderbird and firefox for about 8-9 years if i remember correctly, and it is one of the best and for me most useful tools i can imagine..
Now i'm setting up a number of computers with windows 10 and Thunderbird 38.4.0, but when attempting to add clipping (the last signed version was 18.104.22.168 i got this error message:
It occured when activating the addon after a mozbackup restore.
Once installed, it seems to open (i can find it on the taskbar) but is not able to have it open at the screen.
Subsecuently i tried two newer versions, the latest one this morning, the clippings-5.0rc2-tb+fx.xpi.
This version does not give the initial error message, but still wont open other than in task-bar.
Ihave managed to get it opened in some of the computers, and also tried to import both older and newer clipdat-files, and it seems the clippings are imported, but trying to close the clippings window i get the following error message:
Trying different ways out of this ("OK" does not work) it seems that the clippings are there - until i try to add a clipping into an email by using the meny-button, then all clippings disappear and i'm back to start blank.
Any help to solve thisproblem would be highly appreciated as we are more or less dependent on having this addon ready for use...Hi there: The error from the first screen shot suggests that the installation of Clippings was corrupted. You mentioned that you restored from MozBackup. I suspect that in doing so, the underlying components weren't registered properly with Thunderbird, which would cause the error. Try uninstalling Clippings, then reinstall it using the XPI redistributable downloaded from the Mozilla Add-ons website, and be sure to follow the normal steps for installing add-ons (i.e., from the Add-ons Manager, click the Tools button, then select Install Add-on From File. If that doesn't work, you may have to start over with a fresh Thunderbird profile.
BTW - in the future, please direct support requests to the AE Creations forums: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!categories/aecreations-help
- von tsimehcla, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you very much for a useful addition.
Add Russian language Please.There hasn't been any Russian translators who have made themselves available to update the translation for Clippings. If you are interested in helping out, or know someone who does, contributions are welcome on Babelzilla: https://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option=com_wts&Itemid=0&type=show&extension=4580
- von PHIL63370-2, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen:(
Don't work any more since the Firefox Dev Edition's last update (44.0a2 (2015-11-03)) ... but also in 43.0b1 64 bitsTemporary workaround (for Firefox Dev Edition users): Install Clippings 5.0 beta 2, see here for more info: http://aecreations.blogspot.ca/2015/10/clippings-50-beta-1-released-testers.html
- von delectual, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is the single most useful Firefox extension I have used in 15 years. I can't function without it. I would pay you A LOT of money to make this extension for Chrome!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- von dolfin, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove this Tool. Thank you
The option to automatically add the URL to the clipping would be cool. Also I have lost some clippings between backups. An auto save/export option would be really helpful. It might just be tooo perfect with those options added:)
- von DrJOnes, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat plugin! I use it A LOT!
I have two suggestions to make it even more user-friendly:
1. PLEASE can you display the CLIPPINGS TOOL at the TOP of the contextual menu when we right-click in a message (above "undo")? This would facilitate the access to the tool.
2. in the same line of idea, when we righ-click on CLIPPINGS, and the clippings sub-menu appears, can you display our folders at the top, and put the "New From Selection" and "Clippings Options" at the bottom?
These two simple modifications would make the use of this tool so much more user-friendly and fluid.
- von rawat, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternennice one. very useful. Doing something that is otherwise just not possible in great TB.
however, whatever gave the developer wisdom to trim blank lines and the ending spaces?
It just pastes the clipping at the cursor position, and as it has automatically removed blank lines we had intentionally kept at the end of clipping, the pasted clip has the line of original message at my last line.
Don't trim anything from the clip the way we wrote that.