- von Steve , vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI couldn't find a way to review the version for Thunderbird. I like this a lot, EXCEPT:
But, it's impossible to properly sort clippings and folders.
I have a lot of clippings, so this issue makes it difficult to organize and find the ones I want.
PLEASE FIX THE SORT!
- von Magandy, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen*I AM ALREADY UPSET WITH THIS ADDON.*
This add-on keeps changing the size of Firefox's window, even after making the add-on full window. I hate having to resize both windows to full window, every single time I open Firefox. Another issue is that it does not let me organize clippings the way I want them or in alphabetical order. This is a completely hassle. The search feature only finds folders, but not contents.
I would like to be able to export the clippings to a different add-on that does not have theses issues, but I have collected so many that I don't know how I will do this.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13623412, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe latest version of clippings has stopped CTRL+A (Select All) from working totally. This has been tested on two machines, two different OS. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both Clippings and Firefox without success. I downgraded to Clippings 6.0, which resolved the issue. Clippings then automatically updated to the latest version and now CTRL+A is not working. How do I completely disable the automatic updating of Clippings?UPDATE: This issue is fixed in version 184.108.40.206. Original reply follows.
This is a bug in Clippings Manager which will be fixed in an upcoming release. Workaround: right-click on the textbox and click Select All from the context menu.
Hopefully there won't be a need to disable automatic updating of Clippings now that there is a temporary workaround solution -- but if you must still do it, turn off automatic updates in Add-ons Manager in Firefox.
If you have any more questions, please post them to the AE Creations Help and Support Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!categories/aecreations-help. Thanks.
- von Jedsada, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis morning I discover the new clippings and I am very disappointed!
The window is ALWAYS over the browser window. It disturbs a lot!
All the clippings have the same color, impossible to allow them another color
... or did I miss something?
I would have given 6 stars to the old version but here I give only 2. It doesn't deserve more.
- von ljr, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenLike the ability to use the right-click menu to drop in repetitive info - a very simple and useful time saver. Over the past year though it has repeatedly wiped out my clippings and I have had to reinsert them. But worse, it now has "updated" itself and insists that I give it permission to exchange messages with programs outside Firefox. Since it can already read everything I input into every web page I visit why the heck would I want it to send that data off to anyone it wants to?! Guess its time to find an alternative.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13453947, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe new shortcut key (ALT-SHIFT-Y) is terrible. I understand that the modifier combo needs to be alt and shift with the new web extensions, that's fine, but 'Y' on American keyboards this is really awkward to reach. If ALT-SHIFT-V could be the shortcut, it would be much better.I understand that this is going to be a difficult adjustment, especially for long-time users. ALT+SHIFT+V is already in use (it invokes the View menu from the top menu bar). I also considered CTRL+SHIFT+V, but that is in use by Firefox as well (paste as plain text).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13450431, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUnable to import my backup
Placeholders are no longer working
Using "Suppr" to change a character in my clipping text, and one of the clipping is deleted instead
It's when you miss something that you see how much important it was :'(Thanks for reporting the Delete key bug. It will be fixed in an upcoming maintenance release. For now, use the Backspace key instead when editing a clipping name or text content.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13444350, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenLoved this extension until they changed the shortcut from "Ctrl + Alt + V" to "Shift + Alt + Y". Give us an option and I will change to 5 stars.I would have kept the CTRL+ALT+V shortcut if Mozilla didn't restrict extension developers from using the CTRL and ALT keys in WebExtensions. As an extension developer, I'm not happy about it either.