Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13444350, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenLoved this extension until they changed the shortcut from "Ctrl + Alt + V" to "Shift + Alt + Y". Give us an option and I will change to 5 stars.I would have kept the CTRL+ALT+V shortcut if Mozilla didn't restrict extension developers from using the CTRL and ALT keys in WebExtensions. As an extension developer, I'm not happy about it either.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 5766441, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI only tested it a little, but it doesn't work to paste into a window inside an HTML iFrame. That's the main time I need it, so it isn't useful for me right now.
- von fishman741, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenLinux Mint - Thunderbird 52.4.0 64 bit - English. Updated today
Exception..."Component returned failure code 0x80520014
Clippings is still ok to use. Just the error message pops up a lot.
- von User01258, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenApparently the last update of this plugin does not work anymore with Firefox version 56.0 (32-Bit).
It is not displayed anymore, even if activated and dont find the Queue.
Will be great if possible to install an "older" version Version 5.1.2. I tried from http://aecreations.sourceforge.net/clippings/index.php but install the version 5.5
16.10.2017 its works again. I didnt nothing same Version FireFox und Clippings, und keine S.O Upgrade.
S.O: W7 - Profesional Service Pack 1- 32bitsWhich OS (Windows, macOS, etc.) are you using, and which version? What error messages are you seeing?
Please post to the AE Creations help forums to discuss this further: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aecreations-help
- von kalimbra_gandi, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenApparently the last update of this plugin does not work anymore with version under 57. Was using it a lot, it is not displayed anymore, even if activated. Do not want to update FF in 57 as other legacy plugins will not work anymore. Will be great if possible to install an "older" versionClippings is not yet compatible with Firefox 57 beta. A WebExtension version of Clippings will be released at around the same time as the official release of Firefox 57. See http://aecreations.sourceforge.net/clippings/clippings6.php
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13326900, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this extension on a daily basis. It is so useful. I hope with the new addition of Firefox 57 that this comes a long for the ride.A WebExtension version of Clippings is in the works and will be released at around the same time as Firefox 57. See http://aecreations.blogspot.ca/2017/07/compatibility-with-firefox-57.html for more info.
- von kstev99, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI use this add-on almost daily.
Is there any chance it will be updated to webextensions for future Firefox?Yes! A WebExtension version of Clippings is in the works and will be released at around the same time as Firefox 57. See http://aecreations.blogspot.ca/2017/07/compatibility-with-firefox-57.html for more info.
- von D j, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFulfills need to save snippets of text for pasting. Particularly useful for pasting € sign not available at all in Firefox and TBird using a Surface Pro tablet (i.e. Alt0128 doesn't work). Small complaint that addon doesn't work for the search bar.
- von Delusional Matt, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBeen using this for some time in both Firefox and Thunderbird, and get gets the job done without hassle or an massive learning curve. Integrates perfectly with Thunderbird and Firefox, but does not share the templates (both good and bad depending on your needs).
Only thing really missing is hot key assignment and string replacement functions (for example; Automatically enter the senders name when special variables ($firstname $lastname $sendername etc) are in the template).
- von neek, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat add-on! My only gripe is that it doesn't work in the location bar (address bar/URL bar) or search bar, which would make this extension about 10x more useful. Is this possible?
Thumbs up for being e10s compatible!
- von ofaurax, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery useful to avoid writing the same thing everytime in every e-mail.
However the UI is a bit confusing with lots of things. The shortcut to paste clippings is not documented in the addon (you have to read the description on AMO to learn it's ctrl+alt+V).
Used with Thunderbird
- von ..., vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNot bad, not good. Half baked addon, almost ready to eat if only text paste would work. The issue of "Creating or pasting a clipping in a web page that is inside an HTML frame does not work" and its solution "To workaround this issue, right-click on the page and select This Frame → Show Only This Frame from the context menu, and then try again." is unacceptable as it means that add-on is in many way crippled.
Thus, only 3 stars :)