- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's a very useful addon, but three problems limit its utility once you have a large number of entries.
1. You can't sort or rearrange items,
2. It has a search window in Organize mode, but you can't search when you're trying to Insert.
3. While inserting, you only see the first fragment of an item. You should be able to see the whole thing when you hover your cursor over it.Starting with version 6.1, which was just released, reordering of clippings and folders in Clippings Manager using drag and drop will now be saved, and the ordering will be reflected in the Clippings menu.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenClippings for Thunderbird is the most important and productivity-enhancing addon I've ever encountered. Essential for people writing many mails a day. Thanks to the developer for updating!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love it but I can't sync it on my mobile phone. Please tell me how I can open my Clippings on my mobile. Thanks
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWould it be possible to speed up showing the window when pressing Alt+Shift+Y?
It used to show up almost instantly in previous versions (maybe lower than version 6) and now it takes almost 1-2 seconds to appear and I use the app quite often and all these waits count altogether.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI was enjoying Clippings a lot and was using it the other day till today, when it gave me the message " Clippings won't work in Private Browsing mode, or if the browser privacy settings are too restrictive. Your clippings will not be accessible, and new clippings cannot be created." I have Not changed anything. And why did a page open after restarting Firefox with as if reloaded. Plus the Message "database for storing data from your add-ons is not accessible."
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally useful when you have to write the same boring info again and again in various sites.
No need to worry about making typo mistakes by rush when you have to provide your emails, tel numbers, SSN etc.
Nice central management of all texts and import/export features.
I only wish there was a way to sync my clippings with my Android Message Templates app which serves a similar purpose for smartphones or at least a clippings version for the firefox mobile
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use it to fill in notes at work everyday, a huge time saver!!! Only problem is you cannot reorder the clips to your liking, the feature is there but does not save or function. Exporting and importing is somewhat cumbersome too, but other than that it works great thanks!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen이 익스텐션 오랫동안 좋아했습니다. 파이어팍스가 57로 바뀌며 다시 사용할 때 문제는 하나 폰트, 사이즈가 너무 작아 글자를 읽을 수 없었습니다.
지우다 설치를 반복하다 20018년 여름에야 폰트 사이즈가 Ctrl과 +를 누르니 폰트가 커지고. 그럼 그렇지 이 앱을 만든 분이 빈 곳이 없었겠지. 이런 앱에까지 폰트 키우는 걸 끼우리라 생각도 못한 나를 자책했답니다.
고마워요. 잘 쓸게요.
최고의 앱중 하나입니다. 하하
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternengood
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great product. Thanks. When a new Ffox update came, FFox marked this Clippings 6.0.6 as DISABLED. Now, all my content are gone. Any way to retrieve it after the fact and import into the new version? Please help point me how I can export the current contents. FFox verion is, FFox Quantum 60.1.0esr (32-bit). Thanks.I don't see how it's possible that Clippings could get disabled when upgrading Firefox; there is no "maximum" compatible Firefox version set for Clippings 6.0.6. If Clippings is still disabled, try downgrading to your previous version of Firefox (be careful not to choose the option to delete your Firefox profile).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenПросто сказка!