Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17404234, a há 2 meses
I appreciate the security except my customer usage experience?Not so much. That has convinced me if something as safe and more user friendly, with better customer service and support comes along, I'm outta Last Pass.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17519878, a há um diaThe most recent update prevents any fields from auto-filling my password. I now have to manually search for an account and copy/paste the password myself which kind of defeats the main purpose of this app.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17519858, a há um diaHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por S1lentSymph0ny, a há 2 diasVersion 188.8.131.52 has broken Twitter embeds on various websites. The issue acts as if the Enhanced Tracking Protection is set to strict when it is set to standard. Disabling the LastPass extension resolves the issue.
Downgrading to Version 184.108.40.206 does not exhibit the Twitter embed issue.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 16341077, a há 2 diasI have relied on LastPass for many years and a, loath to go through the pain of a change, but my increasing frustration with the app has nearly driven me to abandon it. Once upon a time it was available when I needed it; now whenever the browser extension (which is a practical necessity if you're going to use the system) is active it disables the browser's own password functionality. And that would be fine if LastPass were working well, but it's not. Often the autofill doesn't work, or locks up fields that aren't password fields, or hides forms, or takes me to a never-ending succession of login screens. Why, LastPass, why "update" something that used to work fine until it no longer does?
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17513525, a há 7 diasRubbish! After years of use it now will not recognise my master password. Had to attempt password recovery & forced to change master password and, of course, didn't recognise new password. Will never use again
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Andrew Miller, a há 7 diasFederated login is completely broken for over two weeks now. This is ridiculous. I'm glad my company is paying for this and not me. I'll go back to 1Password. Always been stable.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13829753, a há 10 diasInstalace byla předčasně ukončena, protože doplněk je zřejmě poškozen. A takto to jde stále dokola. Už byste to mohli konečně opravit.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Rachel Pierson, a há 13 diasThis password manager is increasingly frustrating to use. It puts placeholder characters in online forms, which aren't even password fields. Although there is a deeply-hidden option to disable this behaviour, unless you are logged in to LastPass, the setting you choose isn't respected and the placeholders come back.
I shouldn't have to to open my LastPass vault just to be able to type into online forms that don't require passwords I have stored. This is particularly irritating in financial forms like manual trading interfaces, where for some reason LastPass tries to remember information like the quantity of a stock or asset that you want to buy/sell (which clearly isn't useful.) You have to go into your FF Add-Ons to disable LastPass completely to get this to stop. Which also disables it on other devices, whether you wanted that or not.
It's really quite simple: if the user chooses a particular option, respect that option; whether they are logged in or not. These placeholder fields literally prevent you from using websites that are time-critical, as clicking on the fields you need to interact with instead takes you to the LastPass login page. Very, very irritating behaviour.
This idiotic design, trying to inveigle LastPass into an interaction it should have nothing to do with, has cost me money more than once. I have stopped using LastPass for this reason alone.