Avaliado em 3,7 de 5
3,7 estrelas de 5
- por cpy, a há um mêsAvaliado em 1 de 5Broke sites from working. Like 9gag stopped loading images when lastpass is enabled. Did lastpass got merged to another company because it's begging to get broken slow and it just suck.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16203426, a há um mêsAvaliado em 1 de 5Doesn't work. Doesn't let me log in at all. Don't waste your time. I'm a Long time Lastpass user. Just bring back the long press in the password field and leave it at that. Stop messing around with trying to detect the password field.
- por Peter Handloser, a há um mêsAvaliado em 5 de 5Nicely done! Absolutely worth the money! Every now and then, mostly in older versions, FF struggled a little with some laggyness on low performance systems. Still, LastPass has all the bells and whistles you need from a password manager solution. I do recommend it!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16200973, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Terrible, don't waste your time. I spent hours changing passwords to find the Firefox plug-in doesn't function at all. I have to use the android app and copy and paste everything. So disappointing
- por lawnmowerdeth, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Essentially a useless add on. I spent hours trying to get it to work and I had high hopes. However, it wouldn't suggest new passwords when I was trying to create new ones. It wouldn't save new passwords when I reset passwords, therefore, would never recall passwords. Wouldn't work or sync on my Android device. I spent endless hours having to reset passwords over and over and over trying in vein to get it to work. You would be far better using a pen and paper and just keeping a diary of your passwords than waste your time with this.