- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17917855, a há 4 diasI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Pam, a há 8 diasI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Zafar, a há um mêsNon-switchable Pop-ups, in vk.com and other sites, after each click, it pops up again - Very annoying! The definition of the site hangs - everywhere it offers passwords from other sites.
Tired of waiting for fixes! it gets worse with every version!
Rolled back to version 184.108.40.206 works fine.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Joe JoKeRz, a há um mêsThis thing has become a buggy mess, it pops up constantly asking to save passwords to websites that have no password change or added to it, clicking never save password for this site does nothing as it just keeps asking.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17860579, a há 2 mesesThis used to be so awesome, but wow, lately it has become a buggy mess. I can never trust it to actually save an updated password, half the time I think it did, only to discover it didn't, or it would generate a new password for a site, but then silently generate another one and save that one in the vault instead, leaving you wondering why the new password you made for a website isn't working. And whatever they did to the interface made it so much worse from a user perspective.
But the final straw for me is random web-client-content-script errors I started getting whenever I would click certain buttons on websites. Took me hours to track it down to this extension.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por kazerniel, a há 3 mesesUsed LastPass for many years, but this new app version from a few weeks ago is actively worse than it was before. Autofill isn't offered on some forms that it used to, while it keeps trying to manage completely non-password-related fields (such as Steam's game search bar).
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Nate, a há 3 mesesLoved it before the UI update. Now it looks better but won't save passwords. You had one job...
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14981870, a há 3 mesesmessy, buggy, and have a lot of issues. Nobody at work seems to like it, some tries to go along with it and some are using workarounds since we are forced to use it at work.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por mojito, a há 3 mesesI pay for this and since it updated the extension is garbage. I have a password manager with my Bitdefender, think i'll use that and cancel Lastpass...
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por gargeug, a há 3 mesesThis latest update in mid Jan 2023 was horrible. Looks good but functions like garbage. I had to roll back to v220.127.116.11 and disable auto-updates to be able to use it as it won't recognize you have a password for a site, even when you search for it, but will in v18.104.22.168. Shame because I actually pay them to use this service.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por rgdudley, a há 3 mesesSince mid 2022 this extension does not work on firefox. Lastpass extensions for other browsers work fine. Workaround is to go to lastpass website and login there. Last Pass needs to fix this.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por jbaltagi, a há 4 mesesCette application depuis deux ou trois semaines est une catastrophe. Elle se met à jour sans le signaler et c'est de pire en pire. Vivement que l'on récupère ses mots de passe on qu'on aille voir ailleurs. Et en plus c'est payant.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13368081, a há 4 mesesThe extension has a poor UX compared to its competitors. It also randomly lose data such as OTP keys.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por SteveTheBoater, a há 4 mesesWow a real stinker of an update last week, and I see I'm not alone in this view. I use it primarily on a site that manages addresses and it is constantly offering to paste and save addresses, even though I have disabled this feature mutiple times. It is intermittently not showing my passwords or is failing to paste them in if I select them. Can I revert to the previous release?
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13363699, a há 4 mesesWhatever / whenever the most recent update was broke the extension in Firefox. Opening the vault does nothing but bring a white embedded window without anything in it besides the logo. Search is also broken... basically the extension is non functional. I pay for LastPass and without a functional browser extension it makes me wonder why.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17747943, a há 4 mesesVersion 22.214.171.124 would not retain preferences.
Whatever I set gets forgotten once I reload Firefox.
Auto log-off timer, disable auto-fill.... all gone once Firefox gets closed and re-opened.
Reading reviews: looks like the last update has many-many flaws. Wow.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por DrivenByHim, a há 4 mesesThe new update is pretty, but breaks workflows. Someone in design obviously does not use the addon. Alphabetical sorting is now broken (thanks for that, it's terrible) and form-fills aren't properly contextual. Each update gets worse. Get your act together or you're going to lose another multi-year customer.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por kae, a há 4 mesesUnfortunately the recent update to the LastPass extension has caused a lot of problems. The update caused the most used passwords for a site with multiple accounts to scramble the arrangement (I'm not sure what they use to order the accounts, but now I have to scroll to find the one I use all the time to avoid the ones I rarely use). Extremely large opaque icons in fillable fields are in front of the text in the field causing the text not to be able to be read when reveal text is selected. With the recent breach in LastPass, all this has caused a lot of problems with changing all my account passwords. I'm really disappointed in LastPass. I had a lot of secret information in LastPass which is now out ready to be decrypted. Very disappointed.
Also having problems getting the Security Dashboard to work at all (It just remains blank). Very disappointed in the LastPass product that I've been a subscriber and have recommended to so many people.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por ddddqqqq, a há 4 mesesI was using LastPass for a long time. But ever since it was purchased by Logmein it's been going downhill. Shame on the original developer that sold if off!
The final nail in the coffin for me was when they lost all of our data in Dec of 2022. So if you are a LastPass user - run! On top of that you will have to change all of your important passwords because this company could not keep our data safe.
I'm switching away as soon as I can.