- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Dick, a há 17 diasUpdate Jan 18, 2023. . . you've now made this extension for FireFox totally USELESS. It no longer fills in the user & password, you now have to cut & past. . .what's the point?? Take this garbage and put it in the garbage.
This app worked well; however, logging in with the Master Password every 24-hours is ridiculous. Get smart and use Face Recognition or Biometrics if you need to be so anal.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Gelly, a há 19 diasBeen a paying customer for years but the *most recent* (note, not only, but merely most recent) breach has illustrated how little lastpass cared for securing our data. Their "zero knowledge" vault not being zero knowledge at all, with URLs + other data stored in cleartext. Older vaults (pre-2018) hashed using insecure algorithms and never secured properly on LPs end. The breach has already led to some people losing tens of thousands of dollars.
I've moved to Bitwarden, whom are both open source and have never been breached.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15024995, a há 20 diasthanks Firefox for taking it off the "recommended" apps.
It has been useful to me for many years and I have also recommended it to many people. . . when I used it, many years ago, maybe it was still secure, then the years go by and I no longer follow the alerts and security attacks they had suffered.
Until in December 2022 I woke up and looked into the matter.
If I had known earlier how things really were !!! I had to warn all people to uninstall it and never use it again, obviously changing hundreds of passwords.
The thing that bothered me the most was discovering that they didn't encrypt the whole vault, but only some data.
This doesn't suit me at all.
Now I've switched to Bitwarden: long live open source!! is the twin of Lastpass but without the security flaws.
Experts also recommend 1Password.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17731094, a há 21 diasBeen a paying customer for years, but never again. Negligent and irresponsible handling of customer information. Our vaults are compromised and they have not offered any sort of compensation or recourse. Now I have to change all of my passwords. Immediately switching to another password manager as quickly as possible. Stay as far away as you can.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Lutvit, a há 21 diasWhen I first started using LastPass, it was lightweight, fast, and secure. Now it gets hacked regularly, it's become too slow, and there are constant bugs in both Firefox and Chrome. They have even changed the behavior, how you can manage the passwords. Before you could change the entries at any time without leaving the page, now you have to go to an external page to the Vault (the Vault page is very slow) and make the changes there. This is a clear step backwards. I think it's time to look for an alternative.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13952389, a há 24 diasThis add-on is meant to show a dialog window that provides links to the website and certain controls, at the moment all it shows is a small white window next to its icon when clicked.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17725212, a há 25 diasNot bad if you can deal with them being hacked all the time. I put up with it for 2 years as a premium user. I've now completely deleted my vault and cancelled my subscription, on to Bitwarden!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17722994, a há um mêsDon't do it. I used LastPass for years before they made that dumb change where you can only switch between devices a certain number of times, and after their most recent data breach and laughable response to it, I no longer have any trust or confidence in Lastpass to keep any of my data safe. Switch to Bitwarden instead.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15150911, a há um mêsIt's been broken for the past few months. Icon when clicked only opens a small white bubble and i cannot login or use it. I can sign in using the lastpass website which signs the extension in, however, it still remains broken and only displays the small white bubble even if it shows the website I'm on has passwords to enter.