- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Krystofer125, a há um mêsAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por MK, a há um mêsLatest version broke the autofill functionality... Pointless if i have to copy paste everything. Even trying re-adding the pages as suggested sometimes but it won't autofill that either...
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17519858, a há 2 mesesHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17420527, a há 5 mesesSince the most recent update, V22.214.171.124, I cannot log in via the extension. I can directly on the browser and also using the Edge extension.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17187123, a há 5 mesesOnce I get it completely set up, it works okay, but sometime it makes me run around in circle after circle to get my master password set.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por stefan_ioan, a há 5 mesesIn version 126.96.36.199, in "Edit password", the "Notes" section no longer works on multi-line writing, after "ENTER" it is automatically saved. You can't write line 2 or 3 or ...
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14136364, a há 7 mesesWhy is the viewport of passwords for a given website so small! The dropdown menu when you click the toolbar icon. The space where accounts for the current website are shown. It only has room for 2 accounts. Instead the menu has junk like:
View All Fillable Items
Open my Vault
Generate Secure Password
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13222952, a há 8 mesesWas OK, but lately lastpass opens automatically, showing my master password, even though set NOT to show password. So, handy for remembering general paswords, but not anything important.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por moozandsqrl, a há 9 mesesMy only complaint is that I use Firefox and every time I log out and log back on, it disappears or comes up but is non functional and I have to uninstall and reinstall it. It's a pain.