- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 18167615, a há 8 diasI've used this for years without significant problems as a Firefox extension. I'm a paid user. Now though, the extension won't start. I have to manually copy/paste from the vault. I have removed and reinstalled. It worked once then next day the problem is back. Please fix soon, or I will have to find an alternative.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 16913684, a há 16 diasHave used paid version LP for years and years but what have you done with it? Popup in Firefox for Mac is too small but the most annoying problem is logging in as a Wordpress Admin.
I have multiple WP sites and LastPass doesn't show the login + password in the fields. It only shows my general private name/address/city which has nothing to do with a Wordpress admin page. So now I have to look it up myself, manually copy login+password and fill. I'm thinking for weeks: 'oh well, this is such a bug it will be fixed by tomorrow', but it's not. Why? You must see it too. By the way, same problem occurs in Chrome for Mac. No Adblockers are active. Please fix it!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por haydenowenc, a há 21 diasThe latest version (220.127.116.11) will start up multiple processes on mac that are consuming massive amounts of energy. It'll generate 8+ processes in 15 minutes resulting in 80% CPU usage on my apple silicon macbook. This makes it pretty much completely unusable.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por nihow, a há um mêsI've used this add-on for many years, been relatively happy until today. The latest version (18.104.22.168) installed yesterday on an update is spinning up multiple processes on my mac that are consuming massive amounts of energy, according to my Activity Manager (up to 7,285% energy impact over the last 12 hrs). This is making my Apple silicon MBP heat up, which it has never done before in 2 years of ownership (even when video editing). Suffice to say, I'm not thrilled, so its down to a 1 star review from me.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 18116508, a há um mêsThis is crazy it used to work well but now I can't getat my vault to find my passwords, get it together for goodness sake, you are charging money nowadays
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 18110306, a há um mêsIt has problems. I am now locked out not because I forgot the password, but because LastPass did. This is a buggy software. But what can I do? All my passwords are stored in here and there is a lot of them. I do not know who gave these people an award and for what? For locking people out?
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 18105719, a há 2 mesesLastPass is crap. I'm the admin at my work and we have LastPass. I constantly have something in the extension, that doesn't work. You can't dismiss the prompt for saving a password the whole session, as it shows up again if you move to a new section on the same website, you can't use SSO without the extension and their support is a joke. And I also now have and ad for enabling MFA (which I can't use because I have SO enabled), that doesn't have a dismiss button and stays even if you log out and back in.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 18066955, a há 2 mesesI've had Last Past for several years now, I'm a premium user. There are so many road blocks to using it now, I've begun storing my passwords on Google since that at least syncs across all my devices. To have to use two-factor identification EACH TIME I log-in, even though I check the box marked 'trust this device for xx days' is a big pain in the ass. I do most of my work from my laptop, not my phone and in my opinion, Last Pass should be working as easily on my laptop as it does on my phone. Also, I got a message on my LP home page that I should download the extension. Thinking that might help, I clicked on it and -surprise - there was no extension for Firefox available. It took me right to the option of installing Last Pass on my device. So, no extension...