- Autor: Bob, godzinę temuOcena: 4/5Now (version 7.0) it deserves no more than 4 stars. Really bad UX update. People got used to make just one click on container to open a new tab. Now it's 2 clicks... But this is not enough, you also have to move your mouse longer, because container list has moved down. OMG
- Autor: Firefox user 12917938, 2 godziny temuOcena: 2/5Me tomé la molestia de hacer una cuenta de Firefox solo para opinar sobre el nuevo cambio y tengo que decir que no me gustó, me gustaba más la versión anterior que con solo 2 clics ya tenias una pestaña abierta ahora son más de dos clics, espero que vuelvan a la versión anterior
- Autor: Firefox user 16131137, 4 godziny temuOcena: 4/5It use to be 2 clicks to get a container tab, now it takes 3 or sometimes 4 clicks. Click, click, click. Why the change? People don't need a bunch of options every single time they want to open a container.
- Autor: jcarrag, 20 godzin temuOcena: 4/5Really useful extension!
I would give 5 stars if the global hotkey was configurable as ctrl-. conflicts with another extension (which fortunately I'm able to reconfigure)
- Autor: Firefox user 14174423, 2 dni temuOcena: 5/5It works great. It would be nice if it would come with an out of the box option or a wizard to create containers for the most well know trackers and all the sub/domains associated to it.
As well it would be nice to be able to do some kind of customization per container like "when i close browser, delete all cookies from this specific container" for example.
- Autor: Firefox user 13443597, 3 dni temuOcena: 5/5Ojalá tuviera una opción de borrar los datos de navegación de cada contenedor.
I wish I had an option to delete the navigation data for each container.
- Autor: Kitty None, 5 dni temuOcena: 3/5A great add-on in basic concept, but full of small frustrations. Once created, tab containers can't be rearranged. And if you leave a container open when you close the browser, when you reopen it your tabs will likely as not have been dumped out of their containers and there's no way to fix it except by opening the menu and choosing "reopen in container" for ever single tab individually.
Still, even if it's buggy I'm glad this extension exists. Hopefully they fix it someday so I can bump this review up two more stars.