- Ocena: 4/5Autor: prog, 13 dni temuwhen you make it "open this website in this container by default" it becomes hard to unset that or open this on "normal mode" instead I'd like to have an accessible list so that i could look into that bit easily and modify and also reset settings to website openings. prompt before redirection is useful but weirdly It takes lot of time to tab continue even tho the buttons are side by side [in short cant do that fast on keyboard because forcing use of mouse is annoying]
Nevertheless Its Brilliant! thank you
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Adal, 17 dni temuSpanish below.
Very good extension. I'm only missing a way to see all the domains assigned to each container.
Muy buena extensión. Hecho en falta poder revisar qué dominios tengo asignados a cada contenedor, pero en general muy buena herramienta.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: The Walking Wards, 21 dni temuThe concept is great and the best solution to managing multiple accounts and containing them into their own separate bubble. But I'm experiencing a significant performance decrease when using this extension, especially on video hosting and streaming sites such as YouTube. This extension's gonna need a lot of optimization.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 18055850, 2 miesiące temuIt's great. Just one request: please allow reversing a choice for container. I assigned a website to always open in the work container; I changed my mind though, but could find no way to fix this. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling. I hope that works.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 18054659, 3 miesiące temuGreat. Only improvement I would do is to show the number assigned to each container while using the extension `CTRL + . + NUMBER` which opens a prompt for you to open a tab in said container assigned to said NUMBER.
I use at least 5 (personal + uni + work x 2 + social) and having to visually count from up down to tell which container is what number is bothersome.
Very useful tool otherwise.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Me, 4 miesiące temuUsed it for multi-account use across AWS products and worked well to keep each account logged in separately and not overtake the previous account login. Still would be nice to group the tab containers together better as you can have the same tab container across multiple windows and rearranged.