- Autor: igorsf, 2 godziny temuOcena: 2/5I love this extension, it should've been 5 stars, but after updating, the "Open this site in your assigned container?" appears and I don't know how to disable it.
This page is so annoying and didn't help anything. Please fix.
- Autor: murtoz, 4 dni temuOcena: 2/5Love the idea of this addon, should make it much easier to stop companies tracking you across lots of third party websites. Ideally I want separate containers for all of the big companies I use, and to limit those containers to their sites only, so they can't track my internet use across third party domains (as those urls will be forced to open outside of their container).
However, the limited way in which you can add domains is making this hard. There's no option to manually add sites that I can find, and thus also no option to use wildcards. You can only add a url as it shows in the address bar. This has broken the sign in process with yahoo for instance (when I limited that container to only sites I've added to it) as some of the helper domains they use during the login process autoforward and thus don't end up in my address bar, and thus i cannot add them. So they open outside of the container and can't access the cookies that were set, so it resets the login process. Please give me a free text box to add URLs, and a way to use wildcards (so *.yahoo.com) and you get a 5 star rating from me.
- Autor: Firefox user 13241717, miesiąc temuOcena: 2/5Normally this would be 5 stars, but some updates ago they removed the "Always open in No Container" option. I keep getting annoying pop-ups when opening pages that I wrongly set to open on a specific container and I am unable to change it.
Please fix this!
- Autor: Honza, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5It almost works, lowest start count is due missing this features: Unable to persist tabs in container. If you use multiple computers with different languages, then you have basic containers in multiplied number of languages, and you cannot remove them (because they are basic). So this extension is not worst but not good
- Autor: Firefox user 15197972, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5It breaks sites when placed in a container and I am unable to remove them from a placed container. Consequently leaving the site inside a container without being able to revert it back to a normal tab. Even trying to open it as a normal tab does not work since it only reopens it in the same placed container tab.
- Autor: Cowboy Bob Sorensen, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5Good idea, annoying execution. Developers need to spend more time actually using it. When a URL is assigned to a container and that shortcut is selected, the assigned container opens up like it is supposed to. There is a blank tab on the browser. Lots of clicking around to use it.
Also, my low rating is because I had been accessing my bank and things through a banking tab, but that suddenly stopped working. The browser is fine, I shut off this extension and was able to connect just like I can on Brave.
- Autor: sgdl-pers, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5Review was great for quickly sqitching between accounts for websites, no signing out then in again to spend a few seconds to see if something had changed. Unfortunately Firefox crashed. Not an issue with any other extension, but with this EVERY account was nuked and the settings were reset to default. No way to import/export, no backups, I have to manually re-create everything.
- Autor: Ivan, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5No ability to turn off color indicators on tabs. I know addon is working, I don't need to see a rainbow when I have a lot of tabs open. It clutters the inteface, makes it look ugly and makes it less obvious which tab is open. Also no temporary containers functionality so you have to use it with cookie auto delete for the full experience or just use temp containers addon which is much better option.
- Autor: Salsa, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5After the latest Firefox update, CONTAINERS color settings is very poorly visible, it is impossible to understand what container is the open tab, correctly please!
Add various options for the location of the color label to select the user.
После последнего обновления firefox очень плохо видно цветовые настройки контейнеров, невозможно понять в каком контейнере открыта та или иная вкладка, исправьте пожалуйста!
Добавьте различные варианты расположения цветовой метки, на выбор пользователя.
- Autor: Firefox user 12882649, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5The functionalities are great. Unfortunately since Firefox 89 was released, this addon started causing huge CPU spikes on my system, making UI interactions very sluggish. Unusable right now.
- Autor: Hommage, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5Sehr hilfreiches Add-On aber eine Kleinigkeit die ich fast schon als bug bezeichnen würde nervt mich. Wenn ich auf einer Seite bin die einem Container zugewiesen ist und dann im gleichen Tab auf eine neue Seite navigiere die keinem Container zugewiesen ist, dann wird die neue Seite im selben Container geöffnet was ja das ganze Konzept zunichte macht. Die Seite im Container soll ja grade nicht wissen wo ich noch so unterwegs bin im Internet. Ich nutze die Extension erstmal weiter und hoffe dass das bald behoben wird.
- Autor: Niko, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5It doesn't remember/recognize two different Twitter accounts! I have two pinned tabs in two different containers, but every time I close and reopen the browser (e.g. after pc reboot), it opens up only the first account in both tabs! As if the containers don't recognize those are different accounts.
- Autor: Firefox user 15122656, 8 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5The concept of this extension is a good one, except this extension does not play well with other extension and cause FF to freeze and even lock up your PC
- Autor: USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 8 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5I would not count on this to do what it claims. Facebook is VERY aggressive in deleting accounts of people who try to modify user experience on FB. You risk losing your account with this add-on.
- Autor: Anonymous User, rok temuOcena: 2/5Months later, this remains an incredible tool that is hamstrung by severe bugs.
For example: you can't sync containers between Windows and Linux. You can sync containers created in Firefox running on Linux with other Linux installations, and you can sync containers created in Firefox running on Windows with other Windows installations. But sync across OSes, and you'll wind up with two independent sets of containers synced to the same account.
Another example: the extension frequently spams dozens if not hundreds of additional containers. If my list looks like "Facebook / Google / Shopping", then one day I'll have "Facebook / Facebook / Google / Facebook / Google / Facebook / Facebook / Facebook / Facebook / Facebook / Shopping / Facebook / Google / Google / Google / etc". Because there's no way to clear out your sync data, the only way to fix this is to completely delete and re-create your Firefox sync account or trigger a password reset.
Another example: When you win a badge ("hooray! You just opened 100 tabs!"), it stops using containers. Eventually you'll click on the extension to find out why the heck it stopped working. That's when you find out that alerting you to whatever stupid "award" you've won is more important than actually doing the one job it has.
This has the potential to be a game changer, but it's just a half-baked pile of garbage.