- Ocena: 5/5It is an excellent addon. I like the way each URL can be added to different containers. It is very simple. Maybe the next step is the way to make a backup or sync.
- Ocena: 4/5i hope profile can be save,
- Ocena: 5/5I really appreciate this plugin. Could you please allow us to backup our settings ("always open this site in ..."). Thanks again!
- Ocena: 5/5Amazing.
No more having to juggle accounts on Gmail or outlook or sharepoint or ect.
Perfect for those of us that are contractors and work for many different companies.
love this. BTW, does it synch?
- Ocena: 5/5I think this is novel and quite a good one.
- Ocena: 5/5Excellent.
- Ocena: 3/5OK. A lot more lightweight than VMs or containers or Qubes. BUT, even this improved version is hugely lacking in control. For example, there's no way to separate logins to different slack accounts, since they all use the app.slack.com hostname, and differentiate by path components in the URI. That's actually DANGEROUS to privacy, since it merges tabs you might not expect it to merge! False sense of security.
- Ocena: 5/5Very well done. By far the best extension I've ever used. Does exactly what it needs to do. This extension is one of the main reasons I no longer use Chrome. Finally I can have multiple YouTube accounts signed in instead of having to pull up a private browsing window. The features it add should be added to regular Firefox. My suggestion is that they add the ability to have a default container that all tabs open in, and be able to set up multiple containers that begin already open when you launch Firefox.