- Autor: Firefox user 13080084, miesiąc temuOcena: 2/5It was excellent until the latest update. This is so stupid and create extra clicks and avoid shortcut and avoid automation potential. This is a stupid update.
- Autor: Argot, miesiąc temuOcena: 2/5Why did the new version interpose an added click to do what was done before? It's possible to keep the existing path to open a new tab in a container while adding an option to do more without any more clicks than in previous versions.
- Autor: junkwerks, miesiąc temuOcena: 3/5Version 7 is too cumbersome to use now. Too many clicks required to open a container, the menu is now in the way of accessing the containers in the first place. Web browsers are mouse driven interfaces - I shouldn't have to remember what container is what menu number (oh, and I recently changed those), fumble around on the keyboard for yet another obscure key combination. Great idea, wrong execution.
- Autor: Zeror, miesiąc temuOcena: 3/5The new update is a downgrade to this wonderful extension. The way it was good. Now not so much. Why?
We have to do two clicks to open a tab. And half of the time opening a new tab isn't even working for me. Clearly a broken addon and not properly tested (in UI/UX).
Please fix this!!!
- Autor: Firefox user 15267213, miesiąc temuOcena: 3/5After recent update, I have to go through 2 click to open a specific type of container?
Why I need to do this while I just want to open new tab in a container, why I have to see all tabs in that cointainer?
- Autor: Firefox user 13592200, miesiąc temuOcena: 2/5I use this daily, but with this new update, opening links in a specified container is such a PITA. Before, I would ctrl + . then tab one or two (or n) to the specified container to open a new tab in. Now, that opens some other menu where I have to keep navigating.
Reading through release notes, there states "new keyboard shortcuts" which I assume are to solve the issue above, but I can't find _any_ documentation about it! What are the shortcuts? Even the "about this extension" only shows the old ctrl + . shortcut. Breaking users' flow is a software sin, especially if you don't provide information on how to restore/replace it.
- Autor: Firefox user 12917938, miesiąc temuOcena: 1/5"Here you can go back to the previous version"
Remember to activate tab synchronization
- Autor: Carlos, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5A must-have add-on if you use multiple accounts on different services (like work and private accounts).
Unfortunately, since the last update it is not possible to use the keyboard shortcut and select a container with the arrow keys, making the extension unusable.
Edit: This issue has been fixed and I can use the extension normally.
- Autor: Firefox user 16135960, miesiąc temuOcena: 3/5Been using for years for dealing with a huge number of aws/azure accounts.
Would like the ability to set a 'homepage' for certain containers. 'Always Open This Site In' is close, but I have several containers (for example for individual AWS accounts) that all use the same login url, which this doesnt work for as it would always open in the same container.
UI change in version 7.0.0 was completely unnecessary, was previously quick to open tabs. Using long press on the + button instead as suggested by other reviewers until I work out how to revert to the previous version.
- Autor: anupz, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5This is one of my favourite addons. I migrated to Firefox completely from Chrome and other browsers due to this and mainly Privacy security.
With the new UI updated and the keyboard shortcuts for container tabs, its even more awesome. The update had some confusions, because there werent proper onboarding for it. Once its setup and we know how to use, its better now.
I miss the following things still :-
1. Sort the container tabs in the container menu. This is a basic feature which is missing I guess.
2. A shortcut to open a new tab in the same container we are currently in.