- Autor: klutzydraconiquus, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Like having multiple browsers in one. As well as giving you a way to visually organize your tabs. Super great add-on that shows the real power of Firefox.
- Autor: tfox, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Firefox containers makes Firefox my favorite browser. I can have a Microsoft profile and two Google profiles running in the same browser all at the same time without separate windows and I get access to the same extensions that I love because they are all in the same browser.
An essential extension for those who have work and personal profiles and want to keep their logins saved and cookies separate so you can have a "Work Mode" and a "Home Mode".
- Autor: José Carlos, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5Toda vez que vou abrir um link, fica me perguntando em qual container eu quero abrir. isso é muito chato. Queria uma opção para evitar essa pergunta. antes estava maravilhoso, eu controlava rapidamente em qual container gostaria de abrir um link. Agora parece que sou idiota: "Você quer mesmo abrir esse link nesse container?".
- Autor: Firefox user 17002106, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5I just started using it and I find it very useful. I don't have to keep separating pages using the private window.
The colors and the ability to sort by container make it easy to navigate through the tabs.
- Autor: Hej, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5The only reason I still use Firefox is containers. A feature I've been wanting for a long time is being able to manually add domains and subdomains to a container. This would especially be useful for my Google container because of how much Google redirects you to several different domains and subdomains when logging in to their services. As an example, logging in to blogger.com redirects you first to accounts.blogger.com, then to accounts.google.com, then to myaccount.google.com. Many of these subdomains are impossible to add to "always open this site in..." because they immidiately redirects to a different domain. I have set my Google container to be limited to designated sites i.e. anything Google related, but because you can't manually add subdomains you pop in and out of this container in a loop making it impossible to login in if you don't disable "limit to designated sites".
- Autor: Firefox user 16997887, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5I am so glad this exist. I can finally thwart cross-tracking. I'm specifically a fan of the possibility of assigning domains / sites to specific containers. And it's so easy to use.
- Autor: scottyuxiliu, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5This is an amazing extension for me since I need to log into my Google corporate account and my personal Google account, and I can have both of them open in the same browser in work and personal containers. Also, having different containers helps me manage web logins and autofills much more easily.