- Autor: Firefox user 14783335, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Its a very good extension, works great.
It keeps my browsing separated, without the need of multiple browsers.
Es una muy buena extensión, funciona muy bien.
Mantiene mi navegación separada, sin la necesidad de abrir varios navegadores.
- Autor: Firefox user 11775220, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Funny, how there is a more popular extension just like this one, with limited functionality, tailored for facebook.
Kudos Mozilla for catching the newbs and plebs and sharing digital justice with those who are too busy to care. You guys are heroes without fame. Stay true
- Autor: Firefox user 14588012, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Almost perfect. It's just boring to open new tabs but I think that's because of Firefox limitations. I was expectating something like Chrome profiles completely separated. But for now, it's breaking a leg
- Autor: Len Cardinal, miesiąc temuOcena: 4/5The most useful extension I've ever used. I setup containers for the multiple cloud accounts I use on a daily basis. Before, I juggled three browsers in regular mode and 'private/incognito' modes.
Some wish list items to earn five stars:
* More colors to choose from, or a better way to indicate tabs than just the colored underline. Perhaps container tabs can be FILLED with the color (even filled with a pattern).
* The ability to re-order containers...or have 'sync' preserve the original container order. When I sync containers to a new install, the containers come up in random order. It would be great to be able to order the containers, if they cannot order themselves according to the original order. Along these lines, on the new install, the default containers ('Banking', 'Shopping', etc) remain even if deleted from the source. Maybe remove these if the source didn't have them.
- Autor: Shane, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Works perfectly for every site I have set up, except for Twitter. I have set up a container for Twitter, but any time I open the site, it doesn't open in the Twitter container, even though I have checked the option for it to do so. I will use this add-on from now on, but I would like for this tiny flaw to be addressed and fixed.
- Autor: Nibinaear, miesiąc temuOcena: 3/5It's exactly what I've been looking for, but I have a few gripes about it:
1. Moving existing tabs to containers is a real pain (new users). The only way I know is to Right click tab > Reopen in container, but this produces a duplicate and then I have to delete the old tab.
2. It's very slow to toggle containers on/off and you can't see which ones are currently switched on. it could do with a simple toggle method which would grey out the group or show a hidden icon next to it. Personally I would like to use 1 group at a time and leave the others off.
3. Very limited list of colours and icons for containers. It needs basics such as music, films, news, coding, videos etc.
4. I've moved the icon to replace the new tab button in the toolbar using Customize. Could the CTRL+T shortcut be linked with the addon as well?
5. After adding loads of tabs using above method 1 of my groups is totally empty, others seem suspiciously empty (1-2 tabs only), I have lost quite a few tabs by using this.
6. Not compatible with "group speed dial" for opening new tabs
7. When reloading the browser tabs fall out of containers and they become empty, defect?