- Autor: font21, 17 dni temuOcena: 1/5Older versions worked flawlessly. Now, any time I click on a link of a page already opened in a container...it opens outside of any container. When I right-click the link and ask to open in a specific container it opens the link outside of any container. That makes this addon useless.
- Autor: Cris, 20 dni temuOcena: 3/5Great idea in principle. But it is extremely annoying that it deletes configured containers so often. Notably - it does this if you disable and re-enable the extension. With no warning! It's a cardinal rule not to delete user data without at least one layer of warning.
- Autor: Cath, 22 dni temuOcena: 1/5First it was great. Five stars, then suddenly I was greeted by literally all of my containers gone. Gone. What happened here? Edit: Turns out even all my logged in e-mails and accounts are logged out?!
- Autor: Hirnuva, 22 dni temuOcena: 4/5Has done what it's supposed to do so far. A caveat though: when I've set a site to open in a container, I can't revert that change to it to open without a container/in a default one.
- Autor: Firefox user 13173286, 23 dni temuOcena: 2/5I like this but its very glitchy.
Some sites have a bunch of redirects etc, and new tab/window creation, it doesn't create that window/tab in the same container, so I can't use it for some sites.
It needs an option to export/import a list of sites.
Or check existing container cookies and open based on those existing cookies.
This should also just just be a feature within firefox.
- Autor: Firefox user 17204417, 24 dni temuOcena: 5/5Multi-account containers is simply phenomenal. It helps with neatly segregating different portions of our internet exploits, a feature that at least I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate.