- Autor: Kenny, 16 dni temuOcena: 5/5Amazing Firefox plugin!
Should be integrated into Firefox by default(but as default being disabled), but either it's very nice! Recommend it to everyone & the best feature of it is: "Auto open this-website in a set-container", but anyway all of it's functionality is really nice and simple & I love it!
Reminds me of 'Docker's Containers' haha, but they're very different although their meaning is kind of similar :)
- Autor: Firefox user 15941476, 19 dni temuOcena: 5/5Love the ideal of "containing" entities who are trying to expand the perpetuate the legality and, perhaps worse, the public acceptability, of hoovering up and analyzing every single thing that I do on the Internet. If you think for a nanosecond that they wouldn't harvest every single bit of data about us that they can legally harvest, clear your head. And harvest means use. And use is just one fairly short fall to horrible abuse that will be very hard to recover from, if that's even possible. So contain them? Of course, please expand on this capability in the name of the public.
- Autor: CrazyDave, 21 dni temuOcena: 4/5Very very useful! Miss some features like "move all tabs from one category to one window" or "close all tabs from category abc" ...
For this i need to use other additional addons not from Mozilla. And so here comes my negative critic:
Why needs this addon (and all other container addons) access to "all website data" and so also access to entered passwords?!
- Autor: Janos Barbero, 21 dni temuOcena: 5/5Genius add-on. So much better than the Chrome version with "People". With Multi-Account Containers, you can mix and match sessions in tabs within the same window, and you'll never get confused because of the indicators. Works perfectly with Tree Style Tabs as well. So happy I switched back to Firefox!
- Autor: lisp.munify, 23 dni temuOcena: 5/5Awesome add-on!
You can set an URL to use a specific container, I love the safety and privacy this add-on brings!
I wish I knew this before, a friend of mine told me about it.
- Autor: suzy doe, 24 dni temuOcena: 4/5Excellent feature. But where did this icon set come from? I understand fingerprint, briefcase, $, shopping cart, and glasses (probably something along the lines of personal, work, banking, shopping, incognito). Some how apples and school has gotten symlinked by our culture. And fence kind of works for private/secure tho its a little bit of a thinker. But airplane. gift, fork/knife, dog, 2 trees, and blob? What kind of obscure use case would make those icons fit? Give us:
magnifying glass (re/search)
GPS signal (local/geograpically identifiable)
Crowd of people (social media)
Heart (of course for favorites. Or porn. Or favorite porn.)
- Autor: Tabitha, 24 dni temuOcena: 5/5I feel an essential feature i believe this extension needs is the option to allow saving closed tabs exactly in the way they were closed, the same way multiple Firefox profiles generally allow you to, i don't think it should be a compulsory part of the user experience but it would be nice to have that option, since you could remove a tab and store them basically in this limbo state until you need them again, thereby not re logging every time . All in all an excellent extension i definitely think this is a move in a positive direction and do encourage others to try it out. The add-ons helps you isolate your online profile and it definitely lives up to what it pitches.