- Autor: Nidi, 23 dni temuOcena: 4/5Most usefull capablity of any browser I know. Please continue working on this.
It would be usefull to better sync between devices all the windows and tasks I have opend. Something like in Safari but with the container capabilities. That would be great.
- Autor: FireFryk, 23 dni temuOcena: 3/5Not the best... It takes too long to open every time the proper container before open a web page. I wish I could link up every single url to the specific container and make bookmarks of it. So this extension is just half-productive.
- Autor: L Davis, 25 dni temuOcena: 5/5This feels like one of those tools that is an instant ESSENTIAL for modern web browsing to reduce cross-site tracking. I realize nothing is perfect, but I sure feel a heck of a lot better having the most obvious tracking sites (Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Amazon) isolated from each other.
- Autor: stratacast, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Arguably the "killer app" of Firefox. I cannot live without this feature. It's great for having multiple accounts for the same page open at once and for compartmentalizing/separating sites from each other even further
- Autor: Imot, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Is there any way to synk container tabs across my 2 PC's since im logged into the same Firefox account? As in have exactly whats open on PC 1 synk/open up on PC 2? Logged in and all?