- Autor: Firefox user 14559608, 16 dni temuOcena: 5/5One of the most useful extensions I have ever used. This could even be included by default in Firefox, since it the best way to manage different sessions efficiently.
- Autor: RMA_ukk, 18 dni temuOcena: 5/5Très bonne fonction pour séparer des contextes que je souhaite isoler les uns des autres. L'add-on n'est pas encore très intuitif, mais permet progressivement de programmer chaque site avec son contexte de destination.
- Autor: CruxCraft, 19 dni temuOcena: 5/5That has been amazing as a both an individual and a family member! I have used previous solutions that never work quite as well as intended. Thank you as always Mozilla!!
Please add a way to re-order the list, & to stop adding the same old default categories to my current ones on new installs.
- Autor: SoManyQuestions, 19 dni temuOcena: 3/5Needs an option to not double check that you want to open a website in a container all the time, after it's such a pain to get it added to the list in the first place. It also needs a feature to not have to navigate to a website to add it to your container list. You should be able to add them manually.
- Autor: swb, 20 dni temuOcena: 4/5Is a very good extension with group tabs works excellent. Will have my 5 stars when you can add more features to each container like a personal search engine, maybe vpn defaults, proxy defaults, extensions, ... then you can really really switch between environments. But is pointing in the right direction. Has some speed or functional bugs sometimes, but is really really good.
- Autor: bsapple, 21 dni temuOcena: 1/5So I catch this cross-site scripting for the first time after ~1 year of use. I am not sure why this is needed:
NoScript detected a potential Cross-Site Scripting attack
from moz-extension://8a41739c-962f-4612-8745-ca0f33213ece to https://www.google.com.