Recenzje dodatku Firefox Multi-Account Containers
Firefox Multi-Account Containers Autor: Mozilla Firefox
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Dhwaneet Bhatt, 19 dni temuUsing this container has made my browsing more private. There is a bug that if I add a new container and re-arrange it, the shortcuts don't change according to the order of containers, the new container always picks up the higher number.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: TheTwitcher, 19 dni temuAllows you to maintain separate logins or even separate sessions for the same login. There is one missing piece of functionality however, which is that although you can specify sites to always open in a container, you cannot specify this for individual URLs (e.g. bookmarks).
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 17905998, 21 dni temuThe only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'd like there to be a way to manage the site lists for my containers manually (i.e. by typing a site address into a text box & hitting "add to list") as opposed to having to navigate to that website & then use the "Always Open This Site in..." button to get it to show up in the list.
Other than that nitpick, I love this! I like being able to have at least some control over the information that trackers from any given site get, & it's been good for organizing tabs as well!
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Alessandro, 23 dni temuGreat add-on, must have in my opinion. One feature I would like to see: personalized icons container. I've noticed that I'm more inclined to use more specific containers, if the icon reflect the use I want from it. Something like adding your own image would be awesome.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Jorge, miesiąc temuEs una extensión excelente, normalmente podrías abrir una sesión privada, pero cuando se tiene que abrir una misma página con más de 2 usuarios, ahí el problema solo se puede solucionar con este plugin. Tener varios navegadores abiertos solo por tener más de 2 cuentas es ineficiente.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: andrew lorien, miesiąc temuWork. Three client accounts. All on the same system. For a couple of years now they've had colours and names. Problem solved.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17893830, miesiąc temuLol it must be not reopen it must be refresh, also it must be refresh right and left tabs with container, all you need to be teached:) Good extension, thanks